Wu Bai nodded and said, "I won't participate in your discipline, but I don't see anyone wronging a good person in front of me."

    "Good person? You mean Xiaowan? I bah, she stole Madam's jewelry. The evidence is conclusive. This is not a good person wronged," said the old mama.

    Xiaowan hurriedly shook her head and cried, "They framed me. I didn't steal Madam's jewelry at all."

    "Well, since the grandson of the grandson is wholeheartedly protecting you, then let's go to the master and the wife to distinguish between one and two." The old lady took a step back and said.

    "Okay." Wu Bai agreed.

.The group went to the hall of the main courtyard again. It happened that Xiao Shangshu and Qian Shi were both here, and the old lady explained the reason in a few words.

    Xiao Shangshu waved his hand casually and said, "Since the witnesses and materials are all gathered, then take this girl down."

    In fact, on the way to the hall, Wu Bai had already discovered something was wrong, that is, Xiao Zimo did not say a single word of pleading for Xiaowan from beginning to end.

    Although he didn't know what was going on with Xiao Zimo, Wu Bai also fell silent, did not speak, and let the old mama take Xiao Wan down.

    Xiaowan cried with grief and grief, shouting 'Miss~ save me'

    When she was completely taken down, Xiao Shangshu and Qian Shi in the hall were silent for a while before letting Wu Bai and the others leave.

    After returning to Muxiang Garden, Wu Bai asked, "Zimo, why didn't you speak for Xiaowan?"

.In fact, Wu Bai has never gotten along with Xiaowan, and can only say that they have met a few times from a distance, but thinking that the other party took care of Xiao Zimo very well at that time, so he would stand up for her before, but later found that something was wrong, so he naturally refused. It's out.

    "That Xiaowan should be from the Qian family." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "Ah? How did you find out?" Wu Bai was a little surprised.

    Xiao Zimo said: "I found out when she was still with me. I once saw her using pigeons to send messages to people. Every time she released the pigeons, I would be chased and killed. The only one I have a grudge against is the Qian family."

    "It turned out to be her. I suspected that it was someone else, and I didn't suspect her at all." Wu Bai took a deep breath.

    The two were talking in the courtyard when they heard a knock on the courtyard door.

.Wu Bai opened the door and saw a wounded man falling towards him. Wu Bai was so frightened that he took a step back and took a closer look. He found that the other party turned out to be Xiao Wan, but she seemed to be in a bad situation and her eyes were distracted. , confusion.

    He looked at Xiao Zimo and asked, "What should I do now?"

    Xiao Zimo took a step forward, observed Xiaowan, and then ordered the servants to help Xiaowan into a wing room, and then asked the government doctor to come over to diagnose and treat Xiaowan.

    After Xiaowan took the medicine and rested, Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai left the room.

    Wu Bai opened his mouth and said, "What do you think they are planning to do? A bitter plan?"

    "It should be, forget it, let's not talk about them, let's play chess." Xiao Zimo invited.

    "Okay, let's go to the Lotus Pavilion." Wu Bai also left Xiaowan behind in a blink of an eye.

.Anyway, at this critical moment, the other party's purpose should be only one, and that is to let Xiao Zimo dress up as a daughter to enter the palace for a banquet, but they have already made preparations for this matter. By then it will all be in vain.

    While the two were playing chess, Xiao Zimo asked, "Brother Yuan, can you tell me about you? I'm not talking about what happened before you lost your memory, but after you lost your memory."

    "Okay, wait for me to think about it, where should I start?" Wu Bai tilted his head and thought, and said, "I woke up after my memory loss and saw an old couple from the mountains. Orion, I have no children, and they adopted me and treated me very well. They treated me like their own children, and named me Sun Yuan, because my adoptive father’s surname was Sun, and they felt that meeting me was a kind of fate.”

    "What about them?" Xiao Zimo then asked.

."More than half a year ago, my adoptive father passed away, and my mother was so sad that he fell ill. He passed away a month ago and went to find his father. Later, I buried her with her father and left the mountain. Later, I met you." Wu Bai looked at Xiao Zimo and said.

    Xiao Zimo was silent for a while, then took Wu Bai's hand and said, "When there is time, let's go and incense them together."

    "Okay, just let them meet your future brother-in-law." Wu Bai replied with a smile.

    "Can you talk about other things? I want to know." Xiao Zimo asked.

."Okay, then I'll tell you about a group of robbers I met. It happened before I met you. At that time, I was riding a carriage and just left the county town, passing a dense forest. At that time, they suddenly jumped out and wanted to rob me, and then... Hahahaha, you said they were stupid, they actually wanted to rob me, now it's alright, I sent them all to the yamen prison, hahaha ..." Wu Bai happily talked about these pasts with Xiao Zimo.

    Xiao Zimo also listened carefully to every word he said and watched him look happy for those things.

    The author has something to say: The third watch is coming, it can't do it, it can't do it, it's so much today, Riwan is too painful, and Ben Gu can't hold on anymore. Cuckoo? .Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2021-09-04 20:00:59~2021-09-04 21:53:48~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: dream 1 bottle;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! .