."What are you two sneaking around here for?" Wu Haonan didn't answer him, but asked about others.

    Mo Qingyu's face froze, and he quickly waved his hand and said, "I didn't do anything, I didn't do anything." I can't tell you that I'm following your precious little brother, or you'll have to beat me to death.

    "Ah, Uncle Wu, I remembered that I have other things to do, so we'll leave first and visit you at your house another day!" Mo Qingyu quickly dragged Liu Hengyu and ran away.

    "Why are these two children so timid? Every time they see you, it's like seeing a ghost." Mu Shuyun said with a smile.

    Wu Haonan snorted softly and said, "The young people of their generation have never experienced any wind and rain, so they are so courageous, even Qing Ge'er can't compare, at least Qing Ge'er will not be frightened when he sees me. so."

    "laugh!.As far as your favor on Qing Ge'er is concerned, it's no wonder he's afraid of you. "Mu Shuyun rolled his eyes.

    The two were talking when they saw Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo passing by them with a few servants.

    This is Mu Shuyun seeing Wu Bai so close. At this moment, she just felt like she wanted to cry, but her body involuntarily stepped forward to stop Wu Bai and the others.

    In fact, Wu Bai has already recognized the identities of Mu Shuyun from his original memory, but he is in amnesia at the moment, so he can only pretend to be stupid and ask, "Who are you? What are you doing to stop us?"

    Mu Shuyun held back the tears in his eyes, looked at Wu Bai, and said, "I just saw you with a good face and felt very kind. Can I ask your name?"

    "My name is Sun Yuan." Wu Bai replied.

    "Sun Yuan... Then can I ask your age?" Mu Shuyun then asked.

.Wu Bai said concisely: "Seventeen."

    "Seventeen!" Mu Shuyun's eyes lit up and he continued to ask, "Can I ask who else is in your family?"

    "Sorry, I can't reveal this." Wu Bai shook his head.

    "I'm sorry for disturbing you." Wu Haonan said to them, and then helped his agitated wife to the side.

    When they got out of the way, Wu Bai and the others left with the servants behind them.

    "Haonan, I feel that he is our white brother." Mu Shuyun choked out a sentence.

    Wu Haonan hesitated for a moment, and persuaded his wife: "But he said his name is Sun Yuan, I know you have been thinking about Bai Ge'er all these years, why am I not like this, but people can't be resurrected from the dead, don't get too excited , we still have a young brother."

    Mu Shuyun shook his head and did not speak.

.She quickened her pace and chased in the direction of Wu Bai and the others. She didn't leave until she saw the other party entered the Xiao residence and confirmed the other party's residence.

    Along the way, Wu Haonan did not stop her behavior, but followed her.

    When Wu Bai and the others returned to the mansion, they thought they would hear rumors that Xiao Shangshu punished Qian's family again, but they were surprised to hear that Qian's family was not only not punished by Xiao Shangshu, but was also released from the grounds.

    However, thinking that the Qian family had been in charge of Xiao's residence for many years, it was quite normal for the two of them to listen to a joke and not pay any more attention to this matter.