After Qian was banned, she became more and more angry. She thought about the source and felt that the reason why Xiao Shangshu treated her like this was all because of Xiao Zimo's fault.

    Thinking of Xiao Zimo's wholehearted desire to restore his eldest son status, Qian's eyes flashed a trace of poison.

    The next day, Xiao Zimo took Wu Bai out again, but the two of them were not shopping this time, but were planning to find a medical clinic to give Xiao Zimo a pulse and prescribe some medicine for his body.

    The two asked someone to inquire about it, and found out about a medical center called "Renshantang". It is said that the doctors in this medical center have good medical skills and medical ethics.

.The location of this hospital is not particularly good, but it is not remote either. The two of them easily followed the directions of passers-by and came to the entrance of the hospital, only to see a long queue at the entrance.

    Upon seeing this, the two of them also lined up.

    After about an hour, it was finally their turn.

    Sitting in front of the counter was an old doctor. When the other party saw the two of them, he asked, "Who do you two want to see a doctor?"

    Wu Bai quickly pointed to Xiao Zimo and said, "Doctor, it's him."

    The old doctor glanced at Wu Bai, nodded, and said to Xiao Zimo, "Sit down."

    Xiao Zimo sat on the stool in front of the cabinet, rolled up his right sleeve, stretched it out, and placed it on the pulse pillow.

.The old doctor checked again and again, confirmed the symptoms, and then said: "You accidentally ingested poison when you were young, and you didn't clean it up. Your body has been eroded by poison over time. Have you taken the antidote recently?"

    Xiao Zimo replied, "I just took the antidote yesterday."

    The old doctor hummed, knowing what he knew, then took a pen and paper, wrote down a prescription, and handed it to them, asking them to go to the pharmacy next door and let the drug boy fill them with medicine.

    Wu Bai happily took the recipe, holding it in his palm like a treasure.

    Seeing that they were going to get the medicine, the old doctor couldn't hold back and said, "This little brother, are you sure you won't let me diagnose and treat you too?"

.Generally speaking, only patients take the initiative to seek treatment, and no doctor pursues the consultation, which will make people feel unlucky, but the old doctor still couldn't hold back when he asked Wu Bai, because he could see the little brother's body There seems to be a problem too.

    Wu Bai was stunned for a moment. Although he felt that his body was very good and the food was delicious, he thought that the original body might have left some hidden dangers when he fell off the cliff, so he stopped and sat down on what Xiao Zimo had done just now. On the stool, stretch out your wrist and place it on the pulse pillow.

    Seeing that he was not angry, the old doctor was very cooperative, his face involuntarily eased a little, and he took Wu Bai's pulse seriously.

    After a while, he looked up and asked, "This little brother, have you forgotten what happened in the past?"

    Wu Bai just wanted to shake his head, but when he thought that the original body had indeed lost his memory, he nodded.

    "Doctor, what's going on?Xiao Zimo was anxious by the side.