As soon as the words fell, Wu Bai felt that the man in black on the opposite side used a lot of strength.

.But Wu Bai wasn't a vegetarian either, so he immediately increased the strength on his hand and chopped it in the opposite direction.

    It was just such a negligence that he was quickly injured by Wu Bai on the ground.

    As he landed, the remaining men in black were knocked to the ground by Wu Bai one by one. In the end, only the leader of the men in black saw that the situation was wrong, made a false move, and fled.

    Wu Bai spun and landed steadily.

    But at this moment, there was a sound of vomiting from the ear.

    Then came the cry of the maid: "Miss can't smell the blood, I'll help Miss to rest in that corner first, you guys hurry up and clean this place."

.Wu Bai followed the voice, and still only saw the back of the maid supporting the young lady, but there were also several guards and wives around them. There were too many people. Wu Bai actually only saw a red one. The back swayed.

    When the young lady walked away, the guards who had just joined the battlefield hurriedly started to clean up the place. They dragged the bodies of the men in black outside to bury them, and then found water to wash the ground. A big vat, they use the water in this vat.

    During this period, Wu Bai has returned to his carriage.

    The next morning, Wu Bai received the thank-you gift that the lady asked the guard to send. The other party said that he wanted to thank him last night, but he was worried about disturbing his sleep, so he chose this morning, hoping Wu Bai would not. to blame.

.Hearing the reason they said, Wu Bai suddenly thought that what he said to the group of people in black yesterday was because they were making him sleepy, and he felt a little embarrassed.

    After receiving the thank-you gift, Wu Bai untied the ropes of the carriage and led the horse out of the ruined temple.

    It's just that Wu Bai didn't leave for a long time when he found that the group of people in the broken temple also followed. Thinking that maybe they were on the same road, Wu Bai didn't ask any more questions, but continued to drive his carriage.

    So in the next period of time, Wu Bai saw this young lady's calamity physique. Along the way, people kept trying to assassinate this young lady.

    However, most of them were solved by the guards before they reached the young lady's carriage, and a small number of those who were about to break through the carriage line were solved by Wu Bai for them.

.Wu Bai didn't know who this young lady had offended. She hated him so much and sent so many people to assassinate him.

    Along the way, Wu Bai discovered that this young lady was a medicine jar. She had to drink several decoctions every day. Her body was weak, and she could still make coughing noises from time to time. Every time she heard her cough, Wu Bai felt in her heart. Just pulling and pulling, for fear that she would cough up herself.

    However, the other party rarely leaves the carriage, and even if he leaves the carriage, he will wear a hood to prevent the wind from blowing and aggravate his condition.

    After a long time, Wu Bai will also wonder in his heart what kind of illness the other party has, but he just thinks about it, after all, he can't cure diseases.

.As the capital got closer and closer, those killers gradually disappeared. Wu Bai thought that they would not dare to do anything in the suburbs of the capital, so he chose to give up. Who knows, that night, many killers suddenly emerged from the woods. Several times as much as before.