"The county government does not open pharmacies." Shi Le replied with a serious face.

    "Cut~, it doesn't open a pharmacy, and it buys so many medicinal materials for what it does. Could it be that it wants to frame us and play with us?" Someone said contemptuously.

    As soon as these words fell, and everyone in Xushan Village already knew Xiao Zimo's intentions this time, and the excitement was over, everyone gradually left Shi Le's house.

.Seeing that they were unwilling to plant medicinal herbs, Shi Le did not forcibly keep them and let them go.

    After dinner, Shi Le did not expect that several families in the village secretly came to his house and asked him to get the medicinal seeds.

    Shi Le was very happy about this situation. He always felt that he had done his part for his friends. He patiently taught the villagers how to grow medicinal herbs, and promised to go to their medicinal fields to help them out. Condition.

    With this promise, the villagers were very satisfied, and happily took the medicinal seeds allocated to them by Shi Le and went home.

    Xiao Zimo and others took the carriage back to the gate of the county government office. The people got off the carriage and dispersed. Xiao Zimo instructed the yamen to return the carriage to the car shop, and then brought Wu Bai into the house.

    As soon as he entered the county office, Wu Bai sighed: "I thought this plan was going to be scrapped, but I didn't expect it to turn around."

."Relax now?" Xiao Zimo squeezed his fingers.

    Wu Bai shook his head and said: "This is only the first step, there are more things to do next, when the medicinal materials grow up, I can't just let them pile up in the county office, I have to do it in advance. Find a buyer."

    "This matter can be taken slowly, don't work too hard, be careful to tire yourself." Xiao Zimo said with concern.

    "Well, I know." Wu Bai nodded.

    Time passed quickly. In the blink of an eye, half a year passed, and the medicinal materials in the official fields gradually matured. Wu Bai also sent people to check the situation in the medicinal fields planted in various villages and confirmed that the medicinal materials planted in the homes of the common people had also gradually matured. Go to each pharmacy, ask them to ask for the medicine boy, and then go to each village to instruct the people to dig the medicinal materials correctly.

.That's right, Wu Bai has not been idle for half a year. He found a major pharmacy in the county, negotiated with them, and sold the medicinal materials to them at the market price. As for the medicinal materials other than the major pharmacies, they can sell them at will Going out of town, as for what price they can sell in other places, these Wu Bai don't care.

    After all, this is his first year, and the amount of medicinal materials is not too large or too small. Even if these people can sell them at high prices outside, they will not be able to sell much, so they don’t have to worry about others disrupting the market.

    Shi Le has also been very busy recently. He is in charge of instructing the villagers in Xushan Village to dig out the medicinal materials correctly.

    In the beginning, those villagers who did not grow medicinal herbs were looking at the families who had grown medicinal herbs with the idea of ​​watching the excitement. Who knew that when these people planted medicinal herbs and took them to the county government to sell them, when they came back, they would inquire about it. .

    ho! .My dear, the medicinal materials in this field can be worth the money that a family can eat and drink for a year, which is much more cost-effective than growing food.