.When Shi Le heard the words, a smile appeared in his eyes, but he quickly disappeared. He said plainly, "It's okay, you can take him away!"

    "Aren't you sad?" Wu Bai said in surprise.

    "He should be punished if he made a mistake. What's more, he came here today to be hired. Now that the offer is not successful, my marriage with him will be over. We have nothing to do with each other. Why should I be sad?" Shi Lehui road.

    Although Wu Bai wondered about Shi Le's attitude towards Tan Tianyu, he didn't ask much.

    Immediately afterwards, Xiao Zimo asked his men to carry all the dowry gifts brought by Tan Tianyu to the carriage and bring them back together.

    The yamen and the others only brought a carriage, which was naturally not enough, but fortunately, Tan Tianyu also used a carriage to bring these things, which was convenient for them at this moment.

.As for the servants brought by Tan Tianyu, they huddled in the corner and did not move even after Tan Tianyu was caught by Wu Bai. Seeing this, Xiao Zimo ordered them to help move things.

    So Tan Tianyu and his party came in a beautiful way, and left Xushan Village in a state of embarrassment.

    After they left, Shi Le locked the courtyard door and did not let in any villagers who wanted to inquire about gossip, then returned to the house and continued to take care of his grandfather.

    His grandfather is getting old and recently contracted a cold. Fortunately, Shi Le inherited his grandfather's medical skills and prescribed medicine for him, which gradually improved. Shi Le estimated that he should drink two more medicines to be completely Get better.

    As for Tan Tianyu's affairs, he really didn't worry about the other party at all, on the contrary, he still hated the other party.

.If it weren't for the overt and covert threats made by the other party, he wouldn't have paid attention to the other party at all.

    The reason why he agreed to marry Tan Tianyu this time was because Tan Tianyu found out that he cared about his grandfather very much, so he used his grandfather's life safety to imply him. In desperation, he could only choose to agree to the other party's unreasonable request.

    To be honest, Shi Le, as a doctor, would never see anyone joking about other people's lives. Tan Tianyu touched his inverse scale. Sometimes Shi Le even thought that if he could go back to his childhood, he would never save Tan. Tianyu, but his medical ethics told him he couldn't do it.

    Fortunately, everything is over now, and Tan Tianyu will never come to him again in the future. Shi Le felt that the pressure on his shoulders disappeared without a trace, with a smile on his face unconsciously.

.Seeing that he was rarely so happy, Grandpa Shi asked, "Xiao Le, what happened? Are you so happy?"

    Shi Le replied with a smile: "Grandpa, Tan Tianyu was arrested by the magistrate to be questioned, and he will never come to us again." That should be the case, although Wu Bai said he was arrested for interrogation.

    No, it's better to go to the city and ask about it another day.

    "Okay, okay." Grandpa Shi burst into tears with excitement.

    In fact, Grandpa Shi is very old. He has never seen any kind of person. He has long seen that Tan Tianyu is not a good person, but he is better in form than others. He is an old man, and Brother Le is just a little brother. There was no other way, as soon as he was in a hurry, he fell ill, and Shi Le, who was also hurt, wanted the sheep to go into the tiger's mouth.