As soon as she left, Feng Baofu did not hide his temperament at all, and said angrily at Yu Xiangmei: "Mother, are you going to go or not, if you refuse to go, then I will not care about you in the future!"

    "Baofu, how can you say such a thing?" Yu Xiangmei covered her heart and said anxiously with tears in her eyes, "You are stabbing a knife in your mother's heart!"

    "Don't make this whole cry, you're not bad luck!" Feng Quan scolded.

    When Yu Xiangmei heard the words, she could only hold back her tears and choked: "Baofu's words are really unpleasant, I have almost devoted all my heart to him over the years to be good to him, but he still said that to me... …”

.Thinking that Yu Xiangmei has done a good job these years, that he is willing to endure hardship at home, and has not said a single word of complaint, Feng Quan also eased his face and persuaded Yu Xiangmei: "Okay, don't cry, I I'll talk to him later."

    "Father, why are you talking about me!" Feng Baofu said with dissatisfaction on his face, "This is the mother's fault, it would be great if she agreed to see the elder brother, the elder brother is doing so well now, if he casually slips through his fingernails. Leak a little something for us, and we won't stay in this small yard!"

    After listening to his words, Feng Quan also thought about it and turned his head to persuade Yu Xiangmei: "Xiangmei, what my son said makes sense, or you should go to the county government to see your little brother, after all, he It's your own flesh and blood, so for so many years, he must have missed you too, eh?"

.When Yu Xiangmei heard him say that Wu Bai would miss her, she was a little unsure in her heart: "He, does he really miss me?"

    Feng Baofu, who was next to him, saw that his mother was a little loose, and quickly said: "Mother, if you can't see me for a day, will you miss me? After all, you and eldest brother are biological mothers and sons. I haven't seen you in years, he must miss you even more!"

    "Alright then, I'll go." Yu Xiangmei finally settled down.

    At the county government office, Wu Bai saw the government officer come to report again, saying that someone outside wanted to see him, and the other party also said that it was his relatives.

    Wu Bai thought it was Wu Dacheng and the others, so he said, "I don't know them. Didn't I tell you before? Why did you come here to report?"

    The yamen shook his head and said, "This time, it's not the four people who came before, but three other people, one of whom claims to be your mother."

."Why did they come to the door?" Wu Bai wondered for a while, and then said, "Then invite them to the side hall, I'll be there in a while."

    "Yes."

    After all, she was the original biological mother, and Wu Bai couldn't refuse directly. He planned to meet the other party first, and then make plans.

    When he came to the side hall, he happened to see Feng Baofu holding the ornaments in the side hall and stuffing it into his pocket, Wu Bai immediately lowered his impression of the family, and he didn't have a smile on his face.

    "What are you doing!" Wu Bai shouted.

    "Nothing." Feng Baofu waved his hand and pretended to be stupid.

    "Wanfeng, go and find the things for me." Wu Bai instructed the servants behind him.

.This evening wind is a little brother specially arranged by Xiao's mother to take care of Wu Bai. He came with Wu Bai just now. Naturally, he also saw the scene of Feng Baofu hiding the ornaments. At this moment, he got Wu Bai's order and quickly stepped forward. Quickly found the ornament from Feng Baofu's sleeve and put it back in its original place.