The next day, Wu Bai woke up full of sleep and fetched water to wash up. Wu Lin came to him bravely and said bitterly, "Brother Bai, even if your marriage with Xingsheng fails, you don't need to beat anyone!"

    "Auntie, I slept well last night. It was Lin Xingsheng who wanted to be a thief and enter my house to steal something, so I hit him. Besides, I couldn't see it was him, he was just a little hair from somewhere. Thief, don't you know, I was so scared at the time that I only dared to hold a stick and wave it vigorously to protect myself, for fear that he would come near me." Wu Bai seemed to be really frightened.

    "..." The corners of Wu Lin's mouth twitched, and he said, "But you are too heavy. Now that Huilan has gone to hire a doctor, it is estimated that it will cost a lot of money. Can you..."
."No." Wu Bai waved his hand.

    "...I haven't said it yet, so you refused." Wu Lin complained.

    "Auntie, you often say that I'm a little brother, I can't lift my hands, I can't pick on my shoulders, and I can't do anything well. I'm worried that you will say it now, in case I can't do it well again, it will make you annoyed. , that's not good, it's better to reject you from the beginning." Wu Bai said of course.

    When Wu Lin was stunned by his words, he felt uncomfortable, and after a while, he said, "I didn't ask you to carry it by your shoulders, I just wanted you to give me some money for medicine."

    "Auntie, you have all the money in the family tightly in your hand, where can I have money for you." Wu Bai replied.

    "Why not, you didn't sell a wild boar before, I didn't ask you for the money, and now it's all in your own pocket.Wu Lin ignored the scene where he wanted to grab Wu Baiyin but was frightened and fainted, and made his debut.

    Wu Bai sighed and said, "Auntie, I haven't told you one thing. When I came back with an ox cart, I met a few bastards, and they took my money away."

    "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Wu Lin glanced at Wu Bai and asked suspiciously, "Are you framing me? I remember that you still had money to pay Old Man Li for the car after you came back."

    Wu Bai: Gan! Forget this stubble!

    After a pause, Wu Bai explained, "Those are the last few coins that I tried so hard to get back, and now they have been given to Old Man Li, why don't I go to Old Man Li and ask for it back? He said that my aunt asked him to return it, and Aunt's reputation, he must have returned the car money to me without saying a word, and then I will have copper coins to pay Lin Xingsheng's medicine money."

.After finishing speaking, Wu Bai put the handkerchief in the basin and went out to look for Old Man Li.

    How did Wu Lin think that he would come here? If Wu Bai really went to Old Man Li to ask for the money back, then the Wu family would really lose all face in the village, and she hurriedly stepped forward to hold Wu back. Bai, stopped and said, "Don't go."

    Wu Bai broke his hand and disagreed with the other party's statement. While making a gesture to go to Old Man Li, he said, "But if I don't go to Old Man Li, then I will not have the money to pay for the medicine, and the doctor will come soon. Now, I don't pay for the medicine, do you pay?"

    "I'll pay." When Wu Lin was in a hurry, he blurted out the words.

    "Okay, then you pay." Wu Bai stepped back, went back to the basin, picked up his handkerchief and wringed it dry, and hung it on the rope.

    After hanging up the veil, Wu Bai returned to the firewood room in a good mood.

.Staying at Wu Lin's gate at the courtyard, the wind was messy.