At the same time, in the mountains, Wu Bai found a towering tree last night, fell asleep on the thick branch, and woke up only now.

    Seeing that the sun had already risen, it was almost noon, Wu Bai came to the water again, took a handful of water and washed briefly, and then did the same as last night, catching two fish to fill his stomach.

.Wu Bai rubbed his stomach and waited until it was no longer so supportive, then picked up the machete that was put aside again, and made a mark while walking, because the more you went in, the easier it was to get lost.

    This time, after walking for almost half an hour, he finally saw a prey, a small wild boar.

    It was said to be a little wild boar, but in fact the other party was not small. It had to be the size of a domesticated Chinese New Year white pig. It was estimated to be about 200 jin. Go up to a big tree and put the net down from above to cover the little wild boar.

    Then he bent down the branch and jumped down lightly to the ground. While the little wild boar was struggling to bite the cane, he took the machete and smeared the wild boar's neck. Blood splashed and Wu Bai hurriedly avoided.

.The little wild boar had rough skin and thick flesh, and his neck was injured, but he didn't fall down. Instead, he bit the rattan more madly. At this time, Wu Bai kept changing direction and took the opportunity to slash at the little wild boar. A knife.

    The lion fought the rabbit and tried his best. Naturally, Wu Bai did not dare to despise the little wild boar and fought it recklessly. Instead, he used his physical dexterity to avoid the wild boar that broke free from the rattan while attacking the other side from time to time. Finally, the wild boar shed a lot of blood and fell to the ground powerless.

    Wu Bai didn't approach the other party rashly, but found rattan, weaved it into a rope, and then used the whip method of the previous life to wrap the limbs of the wild boar and tie it up to make sure it couldn't move, so he took the machete and went forward to make up for it. .

.After the knife was repaired successfully, Wu Bai dragged the wild boar to the river before, and then used a machete to dehair the wild boar, cleaned it up, left the parts that could be sold for money, and put them into the board woven with rattan. In the car, he dragged the scooter and walked slowly down the mountain, following the mark left when going up the mountain.

    Because he was dragging more than 100 kilograms of wild boar, Wu Bai couldn't get up fast. When he came down from the mountain, it was already noon on the third day.

    Wu Bai went down the mountain and did not go back to Wu's house. Instead, he dragged the wild boar directly to the house of Uncle Li, who had an ox cart in the village, and rented an ox cart from them.

    It just happened that I wasn't going to the market today. Uncle Li's ox cart was also idle, so I rented it to him. Of course, Wu Bai is on credit, so Uncle Li is not worried. After all, there is so much meat behind Wu Bai. Definitely not missing his car money.

.In the previous life, Wu Bai learned to drive a horse-drawn cart when he followed Xiao Zimo to the west. The same is true for this bullock cart.

    When he had just left, Mr. Wu Lin, who heard the news, came, only to see his back on an ox cart, stomping his feet angrily.

    Others didn't know it, and said enviously to Wu Lin's: "Wu Lin, your brother Bai is really capable. How much does such a big wild boar cost!"

    "Yeah, this little brother in your family is not at a loss. I heard you say that Brother Bai was divorced, and I thought it was a big loss. Now that Brother Bai is so capable, wild boars can call. Hit a few and the betrothal money will come back, and the betrothal money is a one-time deal, as long as Brother Bai is around, your family will have a better life in the future!" Someone echoed.

.Wu Lin was so angry that he didn't want others to see him laughing, so he nodded awkwardly and quickly left the door of Uncle Li's house.

    When he returned home, Wu Xiaoshan walked over with a cane and asked, "Mother, have you seen Wu Bai? Why didn't you bring him back."

    Having returned home now, Wu Lin was not worried that others would see jokes, so he scolded angrily: "That damn little hoof has been hiding on the back mountain these two days, no wonder I can't find him anywhere, When he comes back, see if I don't rip off his skin and break his legs..."

    "Mother, why don't you just bring him back?" Wu Xiaoshan has been a little hot since he woke up from his injury, so he immediately questioned when he heard that Wu Lin didn't bring Wu Bai back.

.Wu Lin didn't frighten him either, rolled his eyes, and said angrily: "He rented an ox cart from Old Man Li's house, and it ran so fast, I didn't have time to stop him, don't worry, I'll take care of him when he comes back. Don, let out my breath for you."

    Wu Xiaoshan then reluctantly returned to his room and lay on the bed to recover from his injuries. He heard people talk about Wu Bai to his mother just now, and thought that his mother would bring Wu Bai back so that he could watch his mother clean up Wu Bai with his own eyes. Bai, did his best to support his injured body and came to the yard, but in the end, that's all?

    Wu Xiaoshan, who was lying on the bed, did not rest completely. He was thinking about the fact that he was beaten. He kept his ears and listened to the movement outside the door, hoping that when Wu Bai came back, he would not oversleep and miss watching. The scene where the opponent was beaten.

.In the town, Wu Bai came to the vegetable market with an ox cart. Whether it was a market or not, there would always be people selling vegetables here. People in the town also chose to buy vegetables here to cook at home.

    Wu Bai found an open space, parked the ox cart there, and sat directly on the ox cart to sell wild boar.

    When someone saw that the meat on Wu Bai's car was different from those in other stalls, they stepped forward to ask and found out that it was wild boar. Everyone was surprised. Unexpectedly, this weak and slender little brother even hit a wild boar.

    They asked the price again, and it was a penny cheaper than the domestic pork next door, ho! Good guy, the opportunity is rare, you must buy it, this is game, I missed this opportunity, and I don’t know when I can still eat it.

    With the wealthy butler, he bought 50 catties in one go, and Wu Bai's place was only over 100 catties in total. In addition, the price was not expensive, and they were all sold out very quickly.

.After selling the wild boar, Wu Bai came to a cloth shop with an ox cart. The original clothes he wore before stayed in the mountains for three days. Even if he specially protected them, it was still very dirty. He didn't pay attention behind him. The place where he arrived was also slashed a few times by the thorn, and there were also a few patches. Now that Wu Bai had money, he simply changed into new clothes and shoes.

    The new clothes and shoes are not expensive, it only cost 60 cents in total, and the material is not that good, but it is definitely much better than the original set.

    As for the original set of clothes and shoes, Wu Bai put it back on the ox cart, and planned to find a chance to wash it out and put it away. After all, it was only a few things in the original body, so he couldn't just throw it away.

    After pressing the clothes down with the machete to avoid being blown away by the wind, Wu Bai set up the carriage and left the town, heading towards Xushan Village.

.On the way, he met a few scumbags who wanted to steal his money, but Wu Bai just took out the machete, and they were scared away. One of them ran and complained about his partners: "Everyone said If you can't mess with the little brother who can hunt wild boars, you still want to rob people, it's just a dream!"

    The companion replied: "Don't talk nonsense, run away!"

    Seeing them run away, Wu Bai chuckled lightly and continued on his way with a flick of the bullwhip, without chasing them.

    The author has something to say: the freshly released second update is coming||ヽ(* ̄▽ ̄*)ノミ|Ю.