"Whether she can clean me up when she comes back, I don't know, I only know that if you don't clean up the kitchen now, I will clean you up." Wu Bai said coldly.

    "Ha! You are so good at Wu Bai, and you dare to say something like this to me, see if I won't kill you..." Wu Huilan raised her right hand and slapped Wu Bai's face in anger.

    "Ah! It hurts... Let go..." Wu Huilan glared at Wu Bai angrily, motioning him to let go of the hand that was holding her.

    Wu Bai used his skill and squeezed Wu Huilan's wrist, making her miserable.

    "As long as you promise to clean up the kitchen, I'll let you go."  Wu Bai threatened.

    "Let me go first." Wu Huilan gritted her teeth.

    Wu Bai was not afraid of her tricks, and immediately let go of her wrist.

    Wu Huilan got her freedom and became even more angry. She raised her hand again to hit Wu Bai. Wu Bai calmly looked at her wrist and said, "Do you really want this hand?"

    Seeing Wu Bai's eyes, Wu Huilan retracted her hand in fright, but she still remembered the piercing pain from her wrist just now.

    Thinking of Wu Bai's amazing strength just now, after pinching her wrist, she couldn't struggle at all. Wu Huilan knew that she couldn't beat Wu Bai, so she had to swallow the bad breath temporarily. She planned to wait for her mother to come back. Let her teach herself a good lesson, Wu Bai, this bitch.

.Wu Bai didn't care what she was thinking, he just stood by and stared at Wu Huilan and washed the dishes and the pot before letting her go.

    When he thought of what happened to the original body, Wu Bai felt distressed for him, and inevitably wanted to ask Wu Huilan to get back something for the original body.

    Hara never had a good word in this family since he was a child, so when Tan Tianyu came to the village to look for a savior and was thirsty to borrow water, he gave him a bowl of water. Hara didn't expect anyone to say thank you to him, and was stunned on the spot. Then he couldn't help laughing, and it was because of this smile that Tan Tianyu mistakenly believed that he was his savior ten years ago.

    Even though Yuanshen told Tan Tianyu that he never saved him when he was a child, and he didn't have that jade pendant, Tan Tianyu still believed that Yuanshen was his savior, just because Yuanshen's smile at the time was the same as his ten years ago. The savior is exactly the same, the same clear, pure and warm.

.As for the original body saying that he didn't save him when he was a child? Tan Tianyu thinks that this must be because he can't remember the original body. After all, it has been ten years since the incident, and he can't remember the appearance of the benefactor. It is normal for the benefactor to not remember saving him, and a kind person like the benefactor will definitely help. There have been many people, and they are simply good people who don't expect to be reciprocated. Otherwise, they would never have seen him thirsty before and gave him a bowl of water to drink.

    As for jade? It has been ten years, even if he keeps it himself, it may not be completely intact. What reason does he have to ask the benefactor to keep the jade pendant intact? It is normal to lose it.

.The original body and Tan Tianyu explained this matter countless times, but the other party didn't listen to it at all, and he also asked Wu Lin to exchange the marriage certificate of the two people on his own initiative. After that, he was kind to the original body, and he never felt like the original body. People who have been kind to him, naturally fall into it easily, and keep the other party's marriage certificate, until Tan Tianyu sent Tao steward to get the marriage certificate back, and the original body and mind collapsed.

    Since his marriage fell through, Wu Lin stopped smiling at him, even if it was a fake smile. The reputation is even worse.

    The people in the village didn't know the truth, and the original body was a little pitiful, so naturally everyone wanted to bully him.

.The adults in the village at most dislike a few words behind their backs, but the original body's peers are different from children. They not only point and point, but sometimes spit at the original body and throw stones.

    The original introverted temperament has become more silent.

    What's even more frightening is that when he returns home, he has to face Wu Huilan's difficulties and Wu Xiaoshan's actions, and these, Wu Dacheng pretended not to see it, kept silent, and allowed his nephew to be bullied.

    Because of the ruined reputation of his original body, no one in the village dared to marry him. At this time, Wu Lin proposed to find someone for him. The other party was her mother's nephew and lived on the other side of the hill next to Xushan Village. A place called Koushan Village, where Wu Lin married.

    Since the other party did not need a dowry, they did not give a dowry, but only sent some food to Wu's house in a symbolic way.

.Yuanshen also knew that he was unpopular in this family and the village, so he obediently accepted Wu Lin's arrangement and married in Koushan Village. He thought that no one would dislike him here, and he thought that he would have a new family.

    It was only after Koushan Village that he realized that the other party was not the direct nephew of Wu Lin's family, but a cousin who had spared Shibawan from relatives. He was also a widower, and he was ten years older than him. , he likes to beat people when he is drunk.

    Sure enough, after the original body arrived in Koushan Village, life was also difficult, and Lin Xingsheng was kicked and beaten to death after getting drunk every three days.

.What's more terrifying is that Wu Xiaoshan actually touched Koushan Village one day and wanted to insult the original body. Of course, he didn't succeed, because Wu Huilan noticed that something was wrong with his brother and followed his brother to Koushan Village. He acted maliciously and made a way to lead Lin Xingsheng home.

    Lin Xingsheng didn't dare to do anything to Wu Xiaoshan, because Wu Lin's family had many brothers, so he could only drive him away, then locked up and beat the original body, full of swear words, scolding the original body to seduce people.

    It's a pity that the original body was already at a loss, and he couldn't get through this fight, so he just went.

    Now that Wu Bai is here, and seeing Wu Huilan, he naturally remembers that the original body's death is inseparable from her. Just asking Wu Huilan to wash the dishes just wanted to get a little back for the original body.

.Wu Bai glanced at the clean stove, found a piece of oil paper from the cupboard, wrapped it in seasoning, walked out of the kitchen, returned to the woodshed again, took a machete and went out the door, then followed the path Back Mountain.

    He plans to see if there is any prey on the mountain, and hunt some prey to exchange for some silver. After all, the original body has never touched the money.

    As soon as he entered the mountain, weeds and trees were overgrown, and tall trees covered the sky. Wu Bai felt refreshed. The anger he had seen when he saw Wu Xiaoshan and Wu Huilan before had dissipated a lot.

    Relying on his martial arts skills, Wu Bai didn't have to worry about safety, and continued to walk deep into the mountains, because he didn't find any traces of prey on the outside, so he could only choose to continue walking inside. Can't come but go back empty-handed.

.As he walked, the sky gradually darkened. Wu Bai had the experience of living in the wild with Xiao Zimo in his previous life, so he was not afraid at this time. The fire started, and two fat grass carp were caught from the water and roasted on the fire.

    At the same time, Mr. Wu Lin came back from the mouth of the village, and walked to the kitchen to see that he found that the kitchen was cold and the stove was cold, and there was no heat at all, and he immediately yelled angrily.

    Wu Huilan in the house heard her scolding and ran out to complain, and then the mother and daughter walked towards the firewood room.