.As for the position of the prince and husband that Wu Yao said, it is naturally impossible to give him. After all, his status is still too low. At most, it is for the sake of the general's mansion. The prince of Anping did not expect Wu Yao. He actually wanted to bring someone else's child into the manor. When he thought of this, it was as if he had swallowed a fly in his throat.

    ...

    Time is fleeting, and in the blink of an eye, it will come to the end of the year, spring, the season of blooming flowers, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo's wedding date is approaching.

    "Brother Bai, there are still three days before your big wedding day. You can stay in the house honestly these few days, and you are not allowed to go anywhere." Zhu Yifang urged.

    Wu Bai nodded: "I know mother, you have said it many times, don't worry, I will never go out."

.In fact, Zhu Yifang also knew that the other party had listened in, but she was worried, so she couldn't help but say a few more words, after all, this child will become someone else's family after marrying someone, and there will be fewer meetings, especially Bai Ge'er will become Wang Jun, and in the future Becoming a royal, it would be inappropriate for them to care about it, so they can only take advantage of these few days to nag a little more.

    After talking to Wu Bai for a while, he said to the three brothers Wu Jiarong: "Since you have asked for leave these days, then keep an eye on Xiao Zimo, and don't allow him to enter the general's mansion, but you can't let him come in and break the rules. Bad luck."

    The newlyweds couldn't meet three days before their wedding. The three brothers of the Wu family knew this and agreed.

.Saying it was three days, in fact, Xiao Zimo was stopped at the gate half a month in advance and was not allowed to enter the general's mansion. To be honest, he really missed Wu Bai, but because the two were getting married soon, he thought that as long as Wu Bai married and entered the door, and he could see him at any time, so he endured and didn't run to the general's mansion.

    However, Xiao Zimo has more things to do than Wu Bai, and he is a little busier, which makes him less focused on not seeing Wu Bai for a long time.

    Since Wu Bai was going to become the other master of King Xiaoyao, Xiao Zimo, the manor in charge, knew more about Wu Bai's preferences, so he had to keep an eye on everything, and he wanted to make Wu Bai feel like he was at home.

    Although it took a lot of thought, the result was gratifying. Xiao Zimo was very satisfied with the final result, and now he just waited for Wu Bai to marry and accept it.

."Crackling..." Soon the big wedding day arrived.

    Wu Bai was called by Zhu Yifang early to wash up and dress up.

    Xiao Zimo also got up very early in the Xiaoyao Palace, dressed neatly, and first welcomed the Emperor Xiao Ziluo and the Empress, and then rode on a tall horse, walking at the front, and leading the welcoming team towards the General's Palace.

    When he came to the General's Mansion, he was first embarrassed by the three brothers of the Wu family. Fortunately, the other party was not particularly excessive. He dealt with them one by one, came to the door of Wu Bai's room, and then promised Wu Zhenghao and Zhu Yifang. , This finally knocked on the door of Wu Bai's room, and successfully hugged the husband back.

    At the gate of the General's Mansion, he put Wu Bai down and asked him to say goodbye to his parents and brothers, and then took him by the hand to the horse he rode.

.Xiao Zimo did not prepare a sedan chair this time, so he directly carried Wu Bai onto the horse he was riding when he came, and the two rode together. They walked around the main street of the capital three times before returning to the Xiaoyao Palace. .