┏°⌜ 029: Soup

Start from the beginning

"HuH mE? So ya think I can't handle alcohol?"
He gave you a sharp look and sounded offended

"God okay whatever, what is your question?"

"When Eren showed me ur world for a short time, i saw some teenagers and they played a song from this music device uh... Radio or someth'n like that. I thought it sounded very interesting and I can't get it out of my head.
If Eren's plan works and we're in ur world, is there any way I can listen to this again?"
He is dragging out the ends of words and spoke slurred

You simply ignored the fact that he was drunk
"Uh yeah it is possible, but I need to know what song you mean."

Floch just crossed his arms
"Well uhhh, unfortunately i don't know the songname or who sang it either... but uhhh... it goes like... never gonna uhh... never gonna give you up- never gonna let you down... uhhh something like this."

You had to hold back your laugh and didn't know what was funnier. How embarrassing he is trying to sing the song, or the fact that he means THAT song.

But no matter how hard you tried not to laugh, you couldn't pull yourself together and started laughing.

Floch felt embarrassed and looked at you with an uncomfortable expression since he doesn't understand why you had to laugh
"OI BITCH why are you laughing?"

You took a deep breath and calmed down, but still had a grin on your face
"N-nothing nothing! I uh- I know which song you mean! I will show you as soon as you are in my world!"

"Tsk, alright... thanks."
He gave you a confused look and walked back to the soldiers he was drinking with

Shortly thereafter, Louise came running up to you with the wooden bowls.
"I gott'em y/n! Sorry it took longer but some were still dirty so I cleaned them up quickly! Sooo uh, is the soup ready?"

You took a wooden spoon and wanted to try whether the soup was ready and tasted good.
You were very satisfied.
"Mhm yeah, it is ready!"

Louise nodded
"Alright guys, the soup is ready! If you want something, please get in line!"

Without hesitation, all the soldiers stood still in a row, just like in a canteen. Louise handed out the bowls and you gave the soup to everyone who was standing in line.

At first you were afraid that the others wouldn't like your soup, but everyone made happy faces and you could hear people saying it tasted good

When everyone had something to eat, everyone sat around the campfire, talked to each other, drank water or alcohol and ate your soup.
Seeing them all so happy made you happy too.

"Hey, it tastes really delicious! You should eat something too!"
Louise remarked that you only handed out the soup and hadn't eaten anything yourself. She took a wooden bowl, poured soup into it and held it out to you.

She was right, you should eat something as you still haven't eaten today and were hungry.

You took the bowl from her and showed her a smile.
"Yeah right, thanks!"

You both sat down like everyone else around the fire and ate the soup. Meanwhile, Louise told you a lot about her childhood and her life in general. She talked like a waterfall.

After a while your attention was focused on the little house where Mikasa, Armin and Eren are.
Of course it's understandable that the three need to talk to each other and have a lot to talk about, but you're wondering what they're doing at the moment.

"Hey y/n, are you even listening to me?"
Louise snapped a finger in front of your face

"HUH YES- i am!" You almost dropped your soup

She let out a amused sigh "I know what's on your mind right now."

Actually you wanted to distract yourself and not make all your thoughts obvious, but obviously it didn't work out.
"Heh... sorry, but the whole situation is making me very nervous. I'm scared bec-"

Suddenly she wrapped her arm around your shoulders
"I know y/n, I know! Love can be so painful!"

You looked at her confused
"Uh... love?"

She smirked
"Feel free to let out your frustration, no need to hide your feelings... You just want to be with Eren and cuddle with him, maybe even more! OoOhhh just imagine how good he is in bed-"

You turned red as a tomato and just wanted to sink into the ground

"WOAH WAIT NO LOUISE! You got it completely wrong! I'm not sexually frustrated, I-"

"Ooooh come oooon, look at him! He looks hot, is strong and-"

"God LOUISE, are- are you drunk too?"

You tried to get her away from you but she hugged you so tight

"Ahhh i dunnoooo?"

Yep, she definitely is drunk.