5. Paid And Taken

Start from the beginning

There are unlimited supply of shous. Not many gongs.

Bai Yang swears to bend his roomies. Won't let anyone else get him. Jun will be his beloved. No one else can touch him.

The next day...

" Jun... "

" Hmm? "

"I'm not comfortable. Could you help me? "

Bai Yang has flushed face. He looks more adorable than usual.

Jun presses back of his hand on his forehead. It's burning hot.

He helps Bai Yang to drink medicine.

Bai Yang complaints, "My tummy felt bad. Look..."

He lifts his shirt and shows his flat belly.

Jun orders, "Lie down. Don't eat too much spicy foods in the future."

"En."

Jun grabs a bottle of eucalyptus oil for stomach ache. He rubs the flat belly and drips some oil to his cute belly button.

Smooth like baby skin. This guy... seriously too cute...

Jun finishes the treatment. He pours a glass of hot water for Bai Yang.

His roomies asks, "Could you accompany me? I don't wanna be alone."

"Okay."

Super sticky boy when he got sick. Bai Yang is holding hands with Jun until he falls asleep. He took an hour of icy cold bath last night. Ended up with a high fever.

Jun puts a compress on his forehead. He nurses Bai Yang for a whole day. The fever is gone in the next day.

He glances at twenty points from Bai Yang. Losing some sleeps and earned that much points. It's worthy.

After he recovered from illness, Bai Yang got super sticky with him. He always follows him everywhere.

They got different majors. Otherwise they would be inseparable like Siamese twins.

Jun checks his balance accounts again. His money is running out. He needs part time job soon.

This college is far from city. It won't be profitable to find part time jobs in city. Transportation fees costs more than the little part timer salary.

Nearby shops won't hire more workers. He has asked the owners before.

Bai Yang is biting his pencil. His major is Art. He needs a model for his next assignment. He looks up and sees Jun daydreaming.

He calls, "Jun, could you help me? Pose as my model."

"Hmm?"

"Don't worry. I will pay for your hard work."

The money mentioned got his attention at once.

Jun asks, "How much?"

"One hundred yuans."

"Deal. What should I do?"

Bai Yang asks him to make a pose. Jun is standing near a window. The sunlight shines on him, giving contrast to him.

Half of his face is covered in dark.

Bai Yang makes a quick sketch.

Jun isn't a professional model. He might complain about his stiff body later.

Bai Yang orders, "Could you change some clothes? No, on second thought, could you take off your shirt? Yes. Lie down in bed."

He directs Jun for his wanted pose.

Bai Yang orders, "Smile to me. As if you see your most beloved lover."

His heart is thumping very fast.

Jun is smiling like his beloved boyfriend.

Bai Yang takes his time to do the sketch. He is grateful to be Art student. He got a reason to make Jun as his model.

He gulps and feels thirsty. He wants this guy so badly as his boyfriend.

Jun got too comfy and falls asleep. He usually looks like a dangerous bad boy. Now he looks like a husky.

Bai Yang plants a kiss on his lips. Jun stirs a little in his sleep. He is still in deep slumber mode.

His roomies walks into bathroom. He carries his special box.

Few minutes later, some lewd noises are coming from the bathroom.

"Jun...not so hard..."

Bai Yang shoves the dildo deeper. He whimpers. He has fallen in love with a straight guy.

His hole is stretched fully, ready for action. No gong for the next action.

Little Yang Yang has risen to the air. Saluting.

He grabs it and continues masturbaring. He imagines his hot manly roomies is doing him right now.

Not surprising.

He got a release too soon.

Bai Yang sighs. He washes up and cleans all the evidences.

Jun, the evil culprit is still in dreamland. Not knowing a lewd shou is craving for his touch.

------------------------
Please vote and comments.

When you fall for a straight guy, it's pitiful.