19. Target Locked

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes, I do."

The grooms kiss at the end of wedding ceremony.

That's the great ending in BL Otome game. The setting is western fantasy style. Star crossed lovers. Love between a hero's son and a half demon guy.

Victor wipes his face with a hot towel. He got the inspiration to make this game after he wakes up. It's such a long dream.

He creates his wifey image into this game. He chuckles.

To think a heartless man like him could fall head over heels for the one in dream world. He even sacrificed himself to save his wifey.

Just a stupid dream.

Ray nods his head. Victor will launch this game under Ray's game company as usual. He is convinced this game will be popular as usual.

Victor has made games since he's in junior high. None of his games are unpopular.

Ray tilts his head. This shou in the game reminded him of Jeff Lin. The way he speaks.

The game only needs finishing touch like BGM music and charater voices.

Ray asks, "Ge, if I created an opportunity for you... Will you date Jeff Lin?"

"Not interested."

"Okay. Then I shall date him myself."

Victor glares at him.

He mocks, "You are straight. You only like girls."

Ray coughs. He isn't a good liar. He has been seen through as usual.

"Well, if you won't act, others might snatch him away. Don't cry when it happened."

Victor says nothing.

Ray suggests, "Jeff will be coming this Saturday to my office at 9 AM. I have assigned him as one of the VOA in the latest game. Why don't you dropby and say hi to him?"

"Not interested."

"Up to you."

*****

Jeff is surprised when he meets Victor Qin in the office. His target has a handsome face. No expression as usual.

People will believe if one said Victor is a walking robot.

The first recording went well.

Jeff waves to Ray before he leaves for lunch. He will finish the second recording session later.

Ray nudges Victor after he left.

"Ge, what's with the cold expression? You are scaring him away."