3. Roommate

Jun is unpacking his luggages in his new dorm room.

Knock! Knock!

He opens it.

A sunny looking boy smiles widely when he sees him.

"Hey, it's you!"

"Who are you?" asks Jun.

The teen boy looks down.

Jun scratches his head.

He asks, "What are you doing here?"

The teen boy sighs. Can't expect him to be perfect. Jun got the good looks and fine deep manly voice. Unfortunately his manners are a bit lacking.

Jun asks, "Anything you need?"

"En... Yes, I also live here..."

"Oh... Well, come in."

It seems his new roommate has arrived. Jun steps back and let the latter comes into the bedroom.

"Uh, Oh, my name is Bai Yang..."

"Jun."

"It's a nice name."

"En."

It's actually June. Because Pop found me in June 5. I rather die than someone called me a girly name!

 I rather die than someone called me a girly name!

Bai Yang forces a cheerful smile. First impression is very important. He must keep a good image in front of Jun.

His crush doesn't act nicely to him. It took him a lot of efforts to convince his father to let him stay in school dormitory.

Jun is busy cleaning his side of the room. He wipes clean the wardrobe and his desk.

Bai Yang yawns and lies on his bed. He stares at the back of his crush.

Wide shoulders. Straight back. Jun is very masculine guy.

His shirt feels sticky because of the sweats. Jun takes it off and throws it to a corner.

Bai Yang screams in his heart. He got a nosebleed. He immediately seeks tissue to cover his lustful mind.

Mermaid line. Fine abs muscles. Amazing biceps.

This is his dream boy. Better than his previous male idol.

Jun looks back when he feels the laser gaze.

Bai Yang praises, "Nice body! How did you build your muscles?"

"Exercises."

"Oh."

Bai Yang swears in his heart to win over this good looking guy.

Jun checks his balance accounts in his phone. He needs more money.

Can't depend on Pop to pay for the living expenses. He doesn't agree for me to study in this elite college.

He pokes his system, "Can you give me money?"