Chapter 53

Be With You

Chapter 53

Park Jay's P.O.V

"Have this" He said and took something out from his pocket I widened my eyes it's the compass that I like to buy in the street before i went to Seattle.

"I went back to the store just to buy this, how'd you know Primo?" I asked he assisted me to wore it since its a necklace type Compass.

"I can say you love this Compass the way you looked at it." He said and touch my face we're one inch apart now.

"Thankyou Primo, I really want to have this, Happy Birthday My one" I said and kiss him he kissed me too so we stayed in our position.

"Shall we?" I asked Primo while hugging him in this Street only the street lights are the lights here since it's almost 2:00am in the morning.

"what? Presidente?" He asked and look at me with his angelic eyes I smiled at him I always want to see this angelic face.

"Eat at Sunghoon's Restaurant" I said i hold his hand and we walk together since it's a walking distance to Sunghoon's restaurant, We arrived in no time Primo is surprised because his family are here our friends my family is hiding somewhere since im planning to ask him officially.

"Why are you here Dadddy Jack and Jayson? Heeseung hyung? Three little doctors? don't you have works later?" He said looking so confused I look at them they don't know what to answer so I spoke.

"It's your Day Primo!! Happy Birthday my one!! We should celebrate I asked them to come here" I said and hold Primo's hand my hands are shaking im scared to ask him out.

"I have to use the comfort room first Presidente Excuse myself" He said I nodded, As soon as he went inside the Comfort Room My family went out where they're hiding I wear my Blue Polo shirt the Polo I wore the first time I bought him coffee.

Yang Jungwon's P.O.V

as soon as I finished fixing myself I went out the comfort room as i walk out there are candles everywhere when in fact these candles are not there earlier, There are rose petals in the floor, I get it a surprise it's my birthday I walk towards where they are and I saw them gathered around but one person is Missing where is he?

"Happy Birthday Primo!!" They said together smiling The Park family is here as well and Nicholas.I smiled at them but im still searching for my Presidente I can't find where he is.

"You're not satisfied right? you seemed searching for someone" Sunghoon hyung said they teased me so I nodded.

"No, Im satisfied, Thank You guys, My 2 dads, Heeseung Hyung, And to the Park Family Thankyou so much, Did Presidente left? " I said they thumbs up as soon as I mentioned Presidente they pointed at my back. He's standing Behind me wearing his Blue Polo shirt He still look so fine wearing it.

"What are you planning to do?" I asked him out teasing him He just smiled at me the sweetest smile I've seen on my birthday.

"Our Parents are here, Our friends are here, Dal And Mauemi are here, Jayjay and Wonie are there as well, I want to greet you a happiest birthday my Lifeline, My Primo" He started talking like a dad, I smiled at him and hug him and whispered.

"Thank You so much Presidente, You completed me." I said he hugged me tight His shaking so I looked at him raising my one eyebrow.

"Why are you shaking?" I asked.

"Primo, We met each other as mortal enemies, I was a stupid guy who never noticed you not until I realize that my mortal enemy, The one who loves me back then whom I dislike, will be my Lifeline, will be you, Will be my Home, Primo I want to start a new Chapter where You and I are the main characters and our Chapter 1 is being Husband and Husband" He said I heard The park Family and my Family with our friends are screaming like a crazy Im stunned I don't know how to react or response.