Chapter 13

Be With You

Chapter 13

Yang Jungwon's P. O. V

It's been a week since the incident happened i recovered fast since it's not fatal according to the doctor that performed my surgery i loose my consciousness because of the shock and because of mucle pain and tension it's also been a week since i last saw My Friends our class is been suspended because of the incident they're investigating the school since it's prestigious but i won't attend Hybe University anymore i submitted my Letter of Withdrawal of Enrollment i do have money but it's just enough for my daily expenses i've looked for other schools.

" Jungwon-ah let's pack up there's no costumers" said by my manager i smiled and nodded, after we fix the things here in the store We went out and i Walk heading home,  after i arrived i took a bath and lay on my bed it's so sad my mom's not around i ate Ramyeon and sleep.

Lee Heeseung's P. O. V

It's been a week since the incident happened Jungwon said he needs space so we gave him time i really miss my little brother if i will be the one to decide i will tell him that im his Older brother but me and my dad have plans im here in a restaurant with Sunghoon, Jake,  Niki, Sunoo, Daniel,  Nicholas,  and Jay im ignoring Jay for almost a week i just can't imagine what he did he knew how important is Jungwon to me but he left Him to Find Nichilas who supposed to went home that day.

"I miss Jungwon-ah i really want to Hang out with him" Sunoo said we all looked at him he look sad while eating his Mint Choco Ice cream.

"I miss Jungwon Hyung too, i miss his smile and the way he Hugs me" Daniel Said while pouting they're really close.

"Don't talk about him sure he don't think of you" Nicholas said i looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed Sunghoon did the same too.

"Nicholas is right" Jay agreed on Nicholas i Just rolled my eyes.

"If you don't want us to talk about how we miss Jungwon you can find another table Jay go with  Nicholas. " Sunghoon said in a cold tone while eating his chocolate ice cream i looked at him and calmed him.

"Just because we don't want to talk about him you want us to find another Table? That's not fair, can we just talk of something else that is not related to him talking about someone who's not here is kinda boring. " Jay said Nicholas just laugh I can't  tolerate this guy.

"Hey Both of you! You're talking about my little brother care to respect him!? If you don't have anything to say find another table or better yet LEAVE US WE DON'T NEED YOUR HUMANITY!" I said and glare at them they stop talking and continue eating their food Sunghoon, Jake, Sunoo, Niki and Daniel are trying to calm me i just closed my eyes and left the restaurant Sunghoon, Jake, Sunoo, Niki and Daniel followed me. We just sat on the bench.

"Jay hyung is really love blinded man, I just can't tolerate him being rude towards Jungwon-ah, Jungwon-ah is so cute and kind" Sunoo said i look at him and nodded.

"Nicholas Is manipulating him, there is something about Nicholas" Jake said and we all look at him were curious.

"yes there is but let's not talk about them" I said so they shut their mouths i want to be with my younger brother.

"Hyung i apologize for what i did earlier i realize i was wrong i go beyond the belt" He said while standing and looking at me they all look at me i just didn't response.

"Jay you have your own Brain, Brain is there so we can decide,  we can think and we can make our own decision, You're too much. Respect Jungwon like how you respect us, if you can't respect him as your friend maybe respect him as a human" Sunghoon said i look at him he's right he know how to handle situations well this is my first time seeing Sunghoon being Upset with Jay.