Chapter 10

Be With You

Chapter 10

Yang Jungwon's P.O.V

I woke up remembering what happen to me in the bathroom wait i'm in the hospital as i opened my eyes i saw Heeseung Hyung, Jake Hyung and Sunghoon Hyung the went closer to me when they saw me.

" Jungwon are you fine? are you feeling well?" Heeseung hyung asked i can see the worried look in his eyes same goes with Jake Hyung and Sunghoon Hyung.

"Im fine hyung" I said im too lazy to reply with their questions but i really appriciate them especially the hyung line aside Jay of course i despise him so much.

"Jungwon what's happening to you? you're acting weird lately." Jake Hyung said and caress my hair he look worried too im thankful and lucky to have friends like them.

"Tell us if you have problems Jungwon, what's our friendship for if you hide something from us" Sunghoon hyung said and held my hands i just nodded and i look at Heeseung hyung who is just looking at me with a sad face.

"Hyung can i go home now? i have something to do" i said and tried standing from the bed but they suppressed me.

"Jungwon stay there in a bit, you have to gain energy first you look drained" Heeseung hyung said and sit beside the bed and hugged me and the other two did the same they're a bit weird.

"Hyung i need to fix something in our house it's an urgent matter" i excused while pleading them since i have to get home today is my mom's last day of funeral

"why do you keep insisting you need to rest Jungwon" Nicholas said i saw him from the door he's with Jay aww that hurts. Heeseung hyung, Sunghoon hyung, and Jake hyung looked at them too.

"but i have something to do hyung" i said in a shy tone he just whined i rolled my eyes in secrecy since i saw him rolled his eyes too, dzuh so plastic.

"Anyways how's your mom doing? is she fine? ah i bet that question is a bit awkward excuse myself i have to use the bathroom" he said so i furrowed my eyebrow he's a shit how can he mention my death mom and even bother to ask if she's ok? i just calmed myself

"Just do what we say. don't be so hard headed. Nicholas is just concerned don't think too much do you think you can pull of a good performance if you have distractions?" Jay said so i looked at him as if im going to kill him.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO RULE ME I'M NOT YOUR PERSON! JUST LEAVE WILL YOU!? IM SICK WITH THAT ATTITUDE OF YOURS! GO WITH NICHOLAS BOTHER HIM INSTEAD OF BOTHERING ME! YOU'RE SUCH A PAIN IN MY ASS." i said in a loud tone he's just arghh i found him annoying although he is. he was shocked.

"Did you even think i want to be with you? i'm sick of staying with you we planned on not letting you perform you lack skills, and leave the troupe will you? you're ruining everything" he said so i smirked i can find better troupe than staying in one troupe with him.

"THAT'S GOOD I DON'T HAVE TO SEE YOUR ANNOYING FACE EVERY PRACTICE SESSIONS! WELL THANK YOU FOR DECIDING WELL JAY!" I said and closed my eyes to take a rest.

"How can you still have an attitude despite the happenings!? unbothered dog!" he said so i opened my eyes and shut my mouth as he said that he's right how can i have this attitude when my mom just passed away.

"JAY LEAVE THIS ROOM! DON'T EVER COMEBACK" Heeseung hyung shouted i didn't look at him tears started falling from my eyes. i hate him, i want to hug my mom but i can't

"Jay! stay! you're right! i shouldn't have this attitude i know my misdoings but please (sniff) don't make me suffer (sniff) don't make me blame myself for this (sniff) im sick and tired of my life (sniff) i don't want to be like this (sniff)" i said and cried Heeseung hyung, Jake hyung and Sunghoon hyung started hugging me since i can't hold my emotions i stood up and went outside the hospital it's raining. i ran to go home while raining and while wearing a hospital gown.