Chapter 33

Be With You

Chapter 33

Park Jay's P. O. V

"Is this your best?" I asked my assistant scratching my nape im so done with him.

"I did my best sir" He said smiling does he think i am complementing him i closed my eyes and did a palm face. I remember my friends in Seoul Heeseung Hyung, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Niki, and Daniel especially Primo I miss them so much we talk thru video calls and chat but it's still feel different if im with them we have group Chat but Primo is not  included.

"This is just a trash! Do your task properly or you'll loose your job 2 days, you have 2 days to finish this research!" I said and throw him the papers my Secretary entered the room.

"Hey dude,  calm down! " My friend said laughing he sat on the bench of my office.

"Get out! " I said and sit with my chair facing my laptop, it's him again, his smile is my comfort zone.

"Jay why did you think Primo let go of you? " He asked again these employee know Primo my dad and mom keeps bragging how perfect Primo is to them they're correct tho in the interviews my mom and dad are asked about Primo that's why He's known as my Future Husband. he's Ej i met him years ago when i moved here in Seattle, Trixie and I broke up the day Primo got into an accident. I went on Seattle by myself She's married now and she has her son.

"Leave this room! Or you will loose you job!? " I threatened him he widened his eyes and he went outside running while laughing. As I look at my laptop i saw how big is his smile and my smile we are hugging each other this photo was taken by Sunoo.

Im here in Seattle for how many years i graduated here and im a successful C. E. O of our business i am most in the newsaper i am known as the young C. E. O, I always smile in front of a camera but deep down inside me my wounds are still Fresh they are not healed. I may be a successful Business Man and a
C. E. O but im the most stupid person when it comes in understanding someone i love, in years of my stay here in Seattle it's not easy, Way back then i spend my time drinking, crying, and thinking why i left him alone, why did i blame him when in fact he has nothing to do with it, I tried to forget him but he's too precious and i love him so much i can't forget him, i strive to be where am I right now. Looking at the wallpaper of my Laptop makes me happy and sad it reminds me of my stupidity, He's done with me tho, he wants to start his new life without me i admit it it hurts, this hurts more than physical his sweet smile  reminds me of how he was closed to loose his life because of me he help me realize many things he completed the missing part of me but im a jerk who broke him.

FLASHBACK:

After i watched the news in the plane i widened my eyes i went straight to the planes comfortroom to make a call to ask if it's real as soon as i contacted Heeseung hyung he confirmed it that Primo is the victim of the Car Crash i got shock especially when he said that Primo is in critical condition i ended the call and cry in silence inside the comfortroom i don't know what to do, it's my fault, im the one to blame but what hurts me the most is Primo's Voice Message it hurts me hearing that his happiness is my Happiness, why did i left him behind, why did i let go of my One, I went out of the comfortroom i looked in the mirror my eyes are red and swollen. I went back to my seat.

"Hello, yes can you ask my dad if he can provide me a private plane once i arrived at Seattle i need to go back in Seoul" I said in the phone call my dad's assistant did what i said and said yes so i prayed in the whole Travel for my Primo's Safety. All i think of is him, i can't afford to loose him, i don't want to let him go that time, i want him to stop me from leaving seoul but he did not stopped me he just use one of his Three wishes. I know he tried to save what we have im not in my usual self that time im swallowed by my anger, i felt sorry for him. I  heard him cry every day, i didn't mean what i said while i was thinking and praying for my Primo's safety Trixie Broke the silence.