Chapter 3

Be With You

Chapter 3

Yang Jungwon's P.O.V

I am stunned to see him wearing blue polo and Black pants he's so Handsome.

"Why are you working? It's 12:00midnight already" he said and brought a iced Coffee.

"That's non of you're business" I said and roll my eyes as i look at him.

"You're always worn out" He said and Smile at me.

"400 won" I said coldly I didn't look at him he gave me the cash and he pick up the plastic.

"Hey you left the other one!" I said as he is ready to leave opening the door of the convinient store.

"That's yours! Get home safely!" he said and Leave i rolled my eyes instead of smiling I just don't want to fall for him but this Heart.

After my shift i went home they're already sleeping I did a half bath and lay down on my bed and because im tired i sleep right away.

THE OTHER DAY.

I am here in the hallway walking im still sleepy im so tired. But im used to it. I can do both well. I can work and study. While walking a man from behind me grab my bag so i stop.

"You're still sleepy go to the dance room, Sunoo will explain to your Prof" Seriously him again!? I don't wanna be with him arghh i can hear my heart beating fast again.

"Let go of my bag im not sleepy" i said and turn aroud to face him with no emotions at all.

"I can see it in your eyes that you need more rest im being a good friend here. I need to take care of you." He said while still holding my bag so I raised my eyebrow.

"I said Im fine! Who told you were friends? Will you let go of my bag or else i'll kick you!" I said and pull my bag but he just shake his head. And refuse to let go of my bag.

"Just obey me Ju- Arghh!" he said and groaned as i Kick him not letting him finished his sentence. He let go of my bag and groaned in pain on the floor i left him heading my classroom. When i arrived at our classroom i saw Sunoo hyung he greeted me and so do i, we talk about random things and we stop when our Prof Arrive. I listen carefully to the discussion it's kinda boring but i have to listen. I stood up as soon as i heard the bell

"Aren't you gonna eat with us?" Sunoo hyung Said so I smile at him.

"I think i won't be eating with you guys today i need to go somewhere" I said and Run in a Hurry.

"What took you so long Jungwon-ah?" Heuningkai Hyung ask. I met him last night in the convenient store he ask me if i want to Join Singing Club i said im already part of a Dance club but he said it's ok since singing is one of my hobby i Joined.

"Sorry hyung our Prof extended his time" I said as i Enter the Music Room, we started Vocalization and started singing he keeps on complimenting me and my voice he said our voices suit very well. 

"That's it for today Jungwon. Anyways have  you met my other hyungs from singing club?" Ningkai hyung ask while smiling I nodded and smile back.

"This is Beomgyu Hyung, Soobin Hyung, Taehyun hyung, and Yeonjun Hyung" He said while pointing them out they smiled at me and waved i did the same.

"Nice meeting you hyungs im Jungwon, Anyways i have to go hyung i still have a dance practice to attend" I said and pack my things in a hurry.

"Goodluck on your dance practice Jungwon-ah!" They said while smiling and waving they're so kind. I run fast heading to the dance room i saw them inside practicing.