Chapter 22

Be With You

Chapter 22

Yang Jungwon's P. O. V

I woke up because of someone spilled water on me im tied in a chair im still dizzy maybe because of the strong force of a hit in my head earlier. I look at the man with a anger in my face where's Jay and Nicholas I remember i tried to save Jay but where they are.

"YOU ONLY HAVE THIS NIGHT TO LIVE" the masked man said so i Laugh is he kinda Threatening me well he don't look intimidating at all.

"Im not a fool stupid! " I said and Laugh but he slap me really hard that i even felt severe dizziness than earlier I look at the man and he punch me in the face i want to kick him really hard i can feel the blood from my nose and mouth.

"You're a Coward Untie me then let's fight! " I said teasing him but all i receive is punch i can feel a lot of blood from my broken nose and lips. I look at the masked man but he kick me so hard that's why i fell on the floor but im still tied on the chair i can feel the pain of my wounded nose and mouth i also can't see well until another man enter the room he's holding Nicholas who's head,Face and Body is Bloody and his arm and face are marked with bruises. 

The other masked man untied me I went straight to Nicholas.

"Hey! Wake up! You'll be fine we will leave this trashy place!" I said waking him up but he didn't respond the other masked man kick me. Another blood from my mouth fell. since i felt dizzy i look at him looking so weak until they brought us in a stage where there are tied people on a chair too just like us but their faces are covered with black blanket. While looking at them the fat man punch me in the Stomach so i groaned loudly.

"Jungwon? is that you? " Heeseung Hyung asked i know his voice i look where he is he's sitting beside Sunoo Hyung.

"Hyung ouch! (cough) " I said again and cough since they punch me again and slap me coz i feel weak as if they injected something to me that weakens me or just because of the abuse i received from this thugs.

"Hey Don't hurt my brother! I'll kill you if something happens to him! " Heeseung hyung said the masked man laugh they Remove the black blanket on their Faces they look at us and they're shock especially at Nicholas he looks Hopeless i felt guilty and i pitty him i want to save him i want to save all of them but i can't im feeling weak i also can't see well my visioms are blurry.

"What You kill me  if i will do this!? " The masked man said and choke me i can't breathe in the end he slap me again my mouth and nose keeps bleeding.

"Hey stop! You can hurt me but not my brother" Heeseung hyung pleaded they just smirked at him. My friends are trying to convince the man too to stop beating me up.

"Let's make this Fun! bring Him here!" the masked man shouted as we follow the other man by our sight he's holding Jay but Jay is not tied up As soon as Jay saw us he widened his eyes and he went straight to Nicholas to check on him.

"Nicholas? Can you hear me? Keep  Your eyes open! " He said Outch Jay im hurt too will you do the same too? Will you look after me first before looking after Nicholas.

"Come here! Let's play a game! Pick one  who will you save between Nicholas or Jungwon, the one you will choose between them will be safe but the other one will have to defend himself by playing Taekwondo Choose Jay, Choose Wisely" The masked man said while patting Jay's Shoulder and the masked man laugh.

"Nicholas I want Nicholas to be safe" Jay said right away without Hesitation, Looks like i will play here for my life. Why won't you choose me Jay just once? Why won't you look at me before looking at Nicholas. I get it tho he's weak and he looks hopeless.