Chapter 24

Be With You

Chapter 24

Park Jay's P. O. V

I can't sleep properly thinking about what Heeseung hyung said Jungwon and Sunghoon are dating, it's already 5:30 pm Jungwon said he'll be back here once Sunghoon leave is he still with Jungwon?Who am I to stop them tho, im just a man who caused too much heartbreak towards Jungwon.

While I am thinking about them I heard Footsteps approaching and I heard his voice that's why I face the other direction and i act like i am sleeping.

"Nurse May i ask for your help Can you open the door for me and then you can go Thank You" He said from outside this room I heard the door opened and i heard the wheelchair but I didn't look at him im still facing the opposite direction but I looked at him when he threw a stuff toy at me.

"Oh you're here" I asked while im looking at the ceiling.

"You're here all the time acting that you are sleeping! Arrghh this is annoying!" He said crossing his arms.

"Do we have agenda today? " I said acting coldly. He just furrowed his Eyebrow.

"What!? " He asked He is annoyed I guess, Im nothing compared to Sunghoon. He's always there when Jungwon needs someone.

"You didn't inform me tho. You said you will comeback here as soon as Sunghoon leave but you forgot I guess" I said and smiled bitterly I look at him he rolled his eyes at me and crossed his arms.

"I did! Check your phone i keep calling and texting you! Check your phone!" He shouted He's Angry why would he be? He's with Sunghoon all the time when im here waiting for him to comeback.

" My mistake, but i don't have to be with you I can't do the things he can" I said He then threw another stuff toy to me.

"Get up from there I know you're feeling better! Let's go in the rooftop to see the streetlights! " He ordered me I looked at him he's waiting but I closed my eyes and crossed my arms No Jay don't. You will just hurt yourself if you keep on loving Jungwon.

"YAAAH! WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU!" He said screaming he's scary i opened my eyes and i saw his eyes i saw anger.

"Why? Im not in the mood to have a walk, why don't you call someone you are dating" I said and turn my back on him.

"ARGHH YOU'RE SO ANNOYING! DID YOU JUST TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!? YAAH! YOU WILL STAND UP FROM THERE OR I WILL KICK YOU!? " He said but i didn't listen to him i lay down instead.

"Wait me there you Bra--Outch" He groaned I looked at him I saw him on the floor holding the left side of his tummy I came near him im worried.

"A-are you Ok!? You're Bleeding stay here i'll call a doctor! " I said and carry him to my Bed He's wound is bleeding I look at him he's groaning in pain i run as fast as i can to call a doctor, I called right away and they took care of him im just waiting. Why am I so strong earlier tho? Adrenaline

"There you go, Refrain yourself for moving too much ok? You're dad will scold me since im your doctor" The doctor said ang pinch his cheek is that necessary!? Right in front of me Jungwon just smiled at him until the doctor left.

"Common I'll fetch you back to your room" I said im about to carry him but he looked at me with his soft eyes I looked away.

"Why are you pushing me away Hyung?" He asked I looked at him again but he's face is so angelic.

"I don't want to get hurt Sunghoon is my friend   I shouldn't feel this way" I said he held my hand and he put it in his cheek im shocked.

"let's go in the rooftop Hyung I'll explain what you want to hear" He said He's about to stand up but i stopped him right away.