Chapter 42

Be With You

Chapter 42

Park Jay's P.O.V

We are now walking here in the street where we had our first date together way back college the time that i was crazy over Nicholas but now we're here again but the difference is im crazy over the man beside me im crazy because he is my lifeline and he will always be.

"It's the tattoo stall" I said and pointed the tattoo stall I looked at him i saw his serious face so the smile in my face faded.

"Should we get one?" He asked I nodded he really look serious at this moment im sweating how am I suppose to ask him to give me another chance later if his this serious he still looks cute tho. So i smiled in secrecy.

"Su-" I said but he didn't let me finish what i was saying he left without a word so i followed him he sat in front of the Man im surprised his still the man way back then.

"Protection and Care?" The tatoo artist asked he still remembered us im shocked Primo is too.

"Yah!" Primo said so I looked at him.

'Love and devotion for the both of us" I said with confidence I look at the tatoo artist his smiling.

"i knew it you will end up being together, Way back then i knew that romantic relationship starts with friendship." The tatoo artist said so I looked at Primo his just listening he did what I said Love and Devotion.

"We're really not dating" Primo said so I looked at him the tattoo artist looks so surprised I looked at him and shake my head assuring him that we're dating when in fact We're really not. After we went to the tattoo stall we decided to Eat since he said that his starving so we went to the stall where we ate back then but the vendor is not the same. We ordered what we want amd then we started eating not so long time we finished and continue walking on this long, perfect street.

"Let's go there I have something to tell you" Primo said so I noded while wearing my little smile i felt him being quiet since we left Mt. Baekju. As soon as we went to the place where he pointed earlier we sat in the bench under the tree where there are a lot of colored lanters perfect spot for confessing and for asking him once again.

"Uhm Jay I have something to tell you" Primo said so I looked at him with my sweetest smile on my lips he did the same he smiled a little.

"Primo, before that listen to me first" I said and hold his hand im nervous but this is now or never so i calmed myself and look at him in his eyes.

"Primo, I love you I know this might sound cheesy but there is no time I wasn't thinking of you when i was in Seattle, Primo can we still be each others lifeline again? " I asked sweating I look at him his still looking at my eyes his eyes are watery.

"I can wait Primo just let me be closer to you again" I said Holding his hands tight this time he is crying. I wipe away his tears he stand up so did I.

"Jay, I have something to tell you too" Primo said he hugged me tight so i hug him too until he let go of our hug I nodded as a sign so he can start what he will say.

"Let's distance ourselves from each other" He said and looked on the ground i widened my eyes im frozed i feel so weak I can't speak, I can't find correct words.

"Im afraid to take risks again Jay especially it's you. Im afraid that someday you will leave me again. I don't want to get hurt again." He said crying he looked at me I want to cry too but i am comforting myself i am his man i should look brave in front of him.

"N-no Primo I will never leave you again I promise, We will live together for the rest of our lives just give me another chance to show you how much I regret leaving you behind, how much I love you" I said convincing him to take back what he said. I want to breakdown in tears but i should look strong i hold his hands but he let go of my hands.