Chapter 18

Be With You

Chapter 18

Lee Heeseung's P. O. V

"Jungwon How's the meal? " I asked while sitting beside him on his bed he looks serious im curious what happened.

"It's delicious hyung, thank you for having me here hyung, i really want to experience riding a Yatch hyung and you and Uncle Lee granted my wish" He said. While smiling even though he's smiling the sadness in his eyes can be seen.

"Anything for you Jungwon,  rest now we'll arrive at Jeju in an Hour" I said i lay down in my bed they have their own room but he lay down beside me so I stroke his hair until he fell asleep and so do I.

Yang Jungwon's P. O. V

"Jungwon were here in Jeju" Jay wake me up while shaking me lightly i look at him and look at the bed again where's Heeseung Hyung? Jay is still looking at me but i left him in the room and went to the deck till i saw them gathered there Niki has my bag i took it and we left.

We went to the house where we will be staying it's kinda big though after we put our bags inside we left again to visit some scenery's here in Jeju we were walking im with Heeseung hyung but Uncle Lee called him.

"are you avoiding me?" Jay hyung asked since i stayed on the back of them Sunghoon hyung is with Heeseung hyung and Uncle Lee while the rest are together.

"Please! Don't bother me. " i said and walk hurriedly is he talking to me because Nicholas is not around?

"Why do you hate me that much!? " He asked me so i look back at him and roll my eyes.

"Im trying to be friends with you! Why can't you accept me as your friend!?" He asked since we were at the back he grab my hand and we run in an opposite direction i screamed that's why they followed us but Jay hyung is fast im trying to loose his grip but he's too strong until i lost the sight to our friends and to Uncle Lee, we stop in front of street.

"want this? A date with me? Just say what you want i'll do it but first accept me as your friend." He said while still holding my hands i cough a bit and he let go of my hand.

"No I don't want to have a date with you, why would i date you!?. I'd rather stay with my friends, let's go back they're probably looking for us. " I said and walk back but he stop me by getting in front of me.

"No!  Let's go! " He said i crossed my arms and smiled.

"HEESEUNG HYUNG WE'RE HERE! " i screamed as soon as i saw Heeseung hyung
and Uncle Lee and the rest. Jay look at them and i smiled at him.

"There, we're complete let's have a group date. " I said and run towards My friends. I just can't go with him why?  It will look like im taking advantage of him while Nicholas is not around secondly i can't and i won't go with a date with him i don't want to be an alternative for Nicholas yes he don't have feelings for me and so do i that doesn't mean i will just agree. Self control and Humanity. And lastly i don't want to fall for him deeper and i don't want him to use me just because i like him.

"Jay you can't just ran away with Jungwon!" Heeseung hyung said so i look at Jay he lowered his head.

"we're supposed to go on a famous tourist spot but you ran, you ruin this day tsk! " Sunoo hyung said while smirking and rolling his eyes the rest remained silent.

"Let's just go and explore this market" Uncle Lee said Heeseung Hyung took me with him and we started walking Jay remained on the back alone while we were walking we stayed on a stall and we started eating i look at Jay he isn't eating he's just in the back alone i felt guilty i bought a food and went on the back with him.