Chapter 39

Be With You

Chapter 39

Park Jay's P.O.V

" I asked if you're ok you look helpless earlier, will you not Entertain Strangers here!?" He said looking so pissed i bit my Lips as soon as he took the ring out of his finger and hand it to me.

"Im giving it back, i used it as an excuse earlier you're promise ring is somehow useful thank that ring" He said and went to his room i want to talk to him, apologize, made another memories, befriend him since romantic relationship starts with friendship, back when we were not dating yet I hate him im focused on Nicho but this time i want to be friend with him before being his home.

As soon as he enter his room i went to lay down on the sofa since i know it will be uncomfortable for him if we sleep in the same room, i lay down a bit and recall our memories until, i decided to cook for our Dinner. As soon as i finished cooking his favorite meals i took a bath and prepare myself until i went in front of his room to call him.

"Ah yes hyung, i kinda like Pizza hyung im not in the mood to eat rice hyung thank you Sunghoon hyung" I heard him from the door so i decided to change my cloth again from tuxedo to tshirt since he won't be eating with me. As soon as i get changed i went to the kitchen by myself and eat.

"What the fuck Jay, you shouldn't have left, Looks like Sunghoon is on the run, Why did you left him at times he needs you the most" I said to myself while eating alone i feel some tears falling from my eyes i keep wiping them until i decided to eat silently, i hear footsteps i saw My Lifeline, My home from the kitchen i looked at him and smiled.

"Common let's eat these are your favorites" I said as if i didn't hear him earlier he looked at me as if he's scanning my body and the dishes.

"Im not in the mood to eat, thanks tho" He replied coldly and went out again until Sunghoon arrived at our house carrying the pizza I saw how Jungwon Smiled. He entertained Sunghoon, he welcomed Sunghoon with a hug they went to the kitchen to eat the pizza together im finished eating so i went straight to the sink.

"Hey Jay how's the stay with Chocoball?eat with us" Sunghoon said and did a manly hug to me i did the same and smiled i shake my head that signifies no thanks. I wash the plates and the dirty things i used in cooking and preparing dishes i kept myself quiet while washing even though my hands are in pain since i have cuts in my hands preparing foods.

"How's your stay here Jungwon? You still have four days." I heard Sunghoon i heard a heavy breathe from Primo.

"It's boring hyung I hope your here too, it'll be fun if you're hear and i don't know how to spend that remaining four days here hyung" I hear Primo that hurts me, back then we can't be separated every minute counts we treasure every acts of us but now he's bored with me. As soon as i finished washing the dishes Sunghoon bid his goodbye.

I went straight to the sofa to rest a bit but i remember What Primo said earlier so i went to his room i knock and i hear him he want's me to get inside our former room.

"Uhm Jungwon about what you said earlier to Sunghoon, If your bored you can go home, do you want me to take you home?" I said looking at him he's no longer wearing the Ring.

"Nope, it's fine a dare is a dare if you don't have anything to say ill sleep" He said and lay down on his bed and put his eye padding. I nodded at him, so this is how he felt back then. I went to  sofa and lay down there since im tall i don't fit in the sofa and it's cold its uncomfortable but i am trying my hard to sleep than being awake. It's been an hour and i still can't sleep but i keep my eyes closed, till i heard footsteps i didn't bother to open my eyes.