Chapter 46

Be With You

Chapter 46

Park Jay's P.O.V

As soon as Primo enter the gate I started to drive the car I can't help but to cry I don't want to leave I actually had fun earlier but it was Primo who wished to stay away from me im just doing the favor i wipe my tear but I saw a car approaching mine I dodge the car and stop at the road side I breathe heavily im shaking i checked the time it's 4:00am already I went straight to our house my mom and dad are in the living room i hugged them and smiled at them.

"You cried again? You're ayes are swollen Stop torturing yourself sweetie" my mom said and hug me tight i did the same even though she's not my biological mom im still thankful that i met her and she's my second mom.

"Im fine Mom, I'll go take a bath i have to visit Mom" I said they nodded at me my mom and dad kissed me on my cheeks I went straight to my room and take a bath i did my routines after dressing up I went to my car again and drove. The sun is rising another day is given to me so i should be thankful. While im driving my Phone ring so I answered it our group chat without Primo.

"Jay? Primo is still awake did something happened? I mean did you enjoy the date?" Heeseung hyung asked.

"Yes Hyung i had fun, he should take a rest" I said my eyes is still in the road.

"I heard some horns heading somewhere?" Jake asked so i smiled as usual his observant.

"To my mom, for the last time" I said I widened my eyes as soon as I realized what i said. Im not planning to tell them that im leaving Seoul today.

"Are you leaving today!? Why didn't you told us last night!? Im getting ready I want to see you for the last time" Sunghoon said The rest said the same thing too, I drop the call and drive fast.

"Mom, Im leaving Seoul im sorry for leaving again im staying in Seattle for good, you're always remembered mom, You're always here" I said and pointed at my heart Im crying because im leaving my mom here and leaving my lifeline my Primo at the same time.

"Bye mom I love you" I said and head to the airport my luggages are already in the compartment of the car.

Yang Jungwon's P.O.V

"Won? Jay hyung is leaving we'll bid our goodbyes in the airport aren't you gonna come?" Sunoo hyung asked over the telephone I didn't answer.

"I know you want to stop him can you swallow your pride just this once? I can't afford to see you broke and crying everyday again" Sunoo hyung said i still didn't respond so all this time he knew that im crying everyday?

"Jay hyung is here if you really don't want to come here just text him to have safe flight" Sunoo hyung said and ended the call as soon as the call ended I cried in my room I throw my stuffs I opened my drawer and saw our picture together college days I even cried harder I want to stop him but im scared and shy.

I lay down on bed and cried my heart out Im the one who want him to leave, im the one who wants him to stay away from me but in the end why i want to take back what I said, Im now the one who want to stay close to him I look at the ceiling daddy Jackson entered the room and come close to me he hugged me.

"Won, I know you want Jay to stay" Daddy said so I cried in his cheast and hug my dad.

"Yes Dad, I want him to stay close to me like the way we used to, like how he hugged my but im afraid Dad" I said crying my dad hold my face now his looking at my teary eyes.

"Afraid of what Won?" Dad asked.

"Of what will be the outcome if we continue our story" I said my dad hold my hand.