Chapter 31

Be With You

Chapter 31

Lee Heeseung's P. O. V

I called Primo as soon as i received his voice message, it's strange so i got a strange feeling about it. It's like he's saying his goodbye. He wasn't picking up his phone so i decided to wait and check my phone and check the pictures together with my younger brother. While im looking at the pictures I saw Primo's number in my Screen I smiled the sweetest knowing he misses me.

"Hello, Sir? Is this The brother of Yang Jungwon? " Another man said so i furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes why do you have my Brothers Phone? " I asked out of curiosity.

"I keep calling you're dad but he's not picking up, we're from 911, You're brother got into a serious car accident, We'll bring him to the hospital we'll send the address" The man said and end the call, I remained silent, I can't process what's happening im shaking i look at the television and it's true. My tears fell from my eyes i ran to my car and drive to the given address of the Hospital. I don't know what to do all im thinking of is my Brother i saw the accident in twitter his Car is wreck. It terrifies me my tears keep falling from my eyes.

As soon as i arrived at the hospital i asked the front office according to them my Brother is still in the operating room i waited outside my dad came running to his eyes is swollen same as mine he hugged me and i did the same we're waiting here.

While crying on the floor i heard footsteps approaching i saw my friends Sunghoon,Niki,Sunoo,Daniel,Jake and Niki's mom and uncle Jayson. They're sobbing. We waited for about an hour while waiting the doctor inside the Emergency Room went outside his vest and gloves are bloody.

"CODE BLUE!! CODE BLUE!! CALL ANY GENERAL SURGEON DOCTOR!! " The doctor from the emergency room shouted and running I stood up my dad went to the doctor crying.

"Im Doctor Lee Jackson from Asan Medical Center Seoul, Im a Registered General Surgeon my son is inside, may i request to do the operation instead? " my dad asked he's crying and pleading... He looks afraid i am afraid too i keep crying. I saw other doctors entering the emergency room too what's happening.

"Sorry Sir, you can't perform the surgery since the patient is related to you" The other doctor said and run inside the emergency room, my dad sat on the floor and put his palm on his face. We're all crying How could you leave in this situation Jay, Primo needs you right now. He did everything to let you be happy he let go of you saying it was the best for you he keep thinking about you than himself, now that he needs you you're not around.

"D-dad what's code blue? " I asked while crying since i saw how he widened his eyes when the doctor screamed Code Blue.

"Code Blue means the Patient is critical Heeseung, Your brother is in Critical Condition" Dad said Crying with his knees i cried even harder too hearing that, staying with my brother for a short period of time is a blessing but i still want to be with him.

"Heeseung Hyung Jay is Calling" Sunghoon said trying nit to cry i look at him i wipe my tears remembering the request of Jungwon. They knew about Jungwon's voice message too i let them hear it too except for Jay.

"Hello Jay? " i said my voice sounds weak, since i cried we're still waiting.

"Heesung Hyung? How's Primo? I only saw the news while im in the plane How is he? " Jay asked i cried even harder in silence how would you ask that right now? He suffered too much Jay he's critical.

"Jay, Primo doesn't want you to find out about this I'll send you his message later, honestly speaking his in critical condition we're still waiting he's still inside the emergency room " I said forcing myself not to cry..