Chapter 23

Be With You

Chapter 23

Yang Jungwon's P.O.V

I was sleeping when suddenly my Dad my Second Dad came to wake me up i look at him with my tired eyes he's seating outide this seldom holding a tray of food.

"Dad what if you get caught" I asked in a low tone since im feeling sick and I can still feel the pain of my Legs the wound from my legs are still bleeding in not feeling well.

"Nicholas will kill me if he caught me giving you a food, eat this baby and then take this it's a pain killer it will effect in less than an hour" My dad said I look at him he looks sad too I can feel his sincerity.

"Dad  why are you doing this? if you get caught they'll kill you, and you hate me aren't you? " I asked im about to cry but i tried to hold my tears my dad hugged me from outside of this seldom.

"I don't hate you baby don't ever think that i hate you I love you i just can't show it but I love you Jungwon you are my Son my kind and pure son you keep worrying about me despite my attitude towards you , Im cold towards you because Nicholas threatened me before. He knew you before and he keeps observing you from a far He said he will kill you and your mom if I don't follow what he wants. But this is too much Jungwon I can't stand seeing you suffering I'll get you out from here ok? I love you son" He said and kissed my forehead I look at him and hugged him too I started to eat and I drunk the pain killer he gave me since today is the day of my fight a fight for my life my friends and Heeseung hyung keeps screaming and begging for Nicholas to hear them from his room to stop and to Take back what he said but he can't hear us it's too far for him to hear us I Heard Jay pleading him to stop too.

"Maybe you're confused why is he observing you. Because your mom my wife loves you,  you're mom is his biological mom but he was taken by his Father and he want's to take revenge on you because he believes that you are the reason why his mom died. When in fact it's his fault he planned on killing you by a car accident but his man hit his mother instead of hitting you on a car" my dad explained i froze because of this Fact Nicholas is a real Psycho he's the man behind my mom's death i will make you pay you crazy brat! You will rot in hell! You will spend your whole existence inside the Jail.

"Take him out! Let's start the show! " Nicholas said while smiling and while playing with his gun my dad unlocked the seldom and assist me to stand.

"Act like you're weak Jungwon-ah If I said run, run ok? Your brother and your friends are untied too i untied them they're just pretending they know the plan there's no guards in the front gate I put sleeping Meds on their drink. " My dad whisper telling me about the plan while he's taking me in the stage... How about him? Nicholas will probably kill him if he knew that my dad let us escape I know he's cold towards me before but now i know he did that to protect me and his wife my mom, he did that so we won't be dead. I can't afford to loose him too especially now. knowing what he sacrificed just to keep me alive just for me to be safe

"Hey old man! You stay beside the ring! Once i said Flog Jungwon flog him ok!? " Nicholas ruled my father you psycho you will rot in hell! I said on my mind how dare you hurt everyone around me i did what my dad said i act weak. Till the Taekwondo Game begin Heeseung hyung and my friends including Jay and dad remained silent since they know how great i am in taekwondo and maybe because they're waiting for my dad's signal until the game started.

"Y-you!? " I said in disbelief it's the guy i compete with last time I defeated him tho for how many times.

"The one and only" He said bragging i smirked at him and laugh.

"Ready to lose? " He asked since im acting that im weak i look straight into his eyes.

"Don't brag you'll win because im weak! " I said and we started Kicking each other I can see that he's trying his best he did some kicks too but i stand straight and stretched my arm and I smirked at him and i did a continuous Kicks his weakness in the end I did an Axe Kick that cause him to fall on the ground.