Chapter 6

Be With You

Chapter 6

SOMEONE'S P.O.V

" I heard he transferred in Hybe University?" I asked to confirm whether the rumor is true or just a Gossip.

"Yes, Mr. N*******" my Servant replied i smirk as i confirmed it. Did they think they can run away from me? If his dad can't pay me and see me i will make his mom suffer then.

"And according to my research a week from now the University Intramurals will be held" My servant said so i think of something and i even smiled bigger.

"So there must be a celebration?" I Asked while wiping my Favorite Gun.

"An Open visitor victory ball at the night after the Intramurals Mr. N******* " My Servant  said  so i I laugh imagining things.

"Make a scene, Scare him" I said and throw my Gun in front of him he hesitated to grab it but i scare him. He grab it and left.

Park Jay's P.O.V

It's 5:00am I woke up and look at the bed and look around the room but Nicholas is nowhere to be found so i went to check other rooms to check if he went there while i was asleep. Im shocked to see Heeseung Hyung and Jungwon Cuddling they're so sweet i guess Heeseung hyung see Jungwon more than being his Younger brother, I was actually Heeseung hyung's roommate but Nicholas came and he wants to sleep on my room.

I check the rest of the rooms and he's nowhere to be found so i went straight to the bathroom after i take a bath i went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for us since we have classes after i cook the breakfast i called them thankfully they're awake i also called Lia and her Friends, we're all gathered here in the dining table. Eating while talking.

"Hello may i know who's this?" Jungwon asked in the other line since someone called him he stood up and excuse himself we just continue eating. We look at him when we heard a loud sound he dropped the Glass.

"W-what? You're kidding right" He asked on the phone we overly heard so we look at him and we stop eating i saw saddness and fear in his eyes.

"Kindly Text me the Address Im coming" He said and went upstairs, not so long ago he went down with his bag.

"Jungwon-ah where are you going?" Heeseung Hyung asked but he didn't answer he run towards the door we want to follow him but he shouted from afar he's Stopping us so we can't do anything.

"What's with him? He's so weird"  I said he's acting weird since last night but im happy we're friends.

"we had a conversation last night, he cried im my arms" Heeseung hyung said so we look at him i never imagine Jungwon Crying. After we finish eating we went to school, we listen to the discussion after the discussion we went to the cafeteria i saw Nicholas so I hurried.

"Hey! Where are you earlier? I looked for you men!" i said and sit beside him he Just smiled. I don't know why i like him i just did since we mmare in junior high amd now we're college.

"I had to meet someone in urgent so i left without saying goodbye, anyways any improvements on our upcoming performance?" He asked while smiling i can't help myself but to smile too.

"Ah yes, we finished the choreography last night all we have to do is practice" Heeseung Hyung said while digging on the plate next to him it is Daniel's plate.

"Anyways where is Jungwon?" he asked, why is he asking for someone when im infront of him. I confessed at him but he rejected me. But i still keep trying.

"Oh yes i didn't saw him in the campus where is he Sunoo" Sunghoon ask yeah they're pretty close to Jungwon since they see Jungwon as their sibling.