"Hyung stay away. Noona is allergic to roses."- Taehyun came running and took the flower from jimin's hand and threw it away.

"I am really sorry y/n~ah, I didn't knew."- Jimin said looking down.

"No it's fine. It's not your fault."- She assured him to which jimin smiled.

_____________________________

A/n pov
After 30 minutes

"Sir, someone is here to meet you. Should I send him in?"- A girl asked standing near the door.

"Yes."- Bang PD granted.

Just a few minutes later a guy entered the room with a smile on his face. Y/N was back facing him but as she faced him she got surprised.

 Y/N was back facing him but as she faced him she got surprised

(The kind guy)

"Oh, Mr. Kind guy. What are you doing here, huh."- She said in a surprised tone seeing that guy who saved her life just a few days ago.

"Actually, I am here as a personal assistant of Miss Kang Y/N. By guessing I can say that it's you, right. " - He said with cute smile on his face.

" I am glad to have you as my 'personal assistant.' "- Y/n exclaimed silently, still having that cold look on.

"You both know each other already."- Soobin interrupted both of them.

"Actually yes, a few days ago he saved me from an accident."- Y/N explained.

"Accident, noona are you okey. Why didn't you told.."- He controlled himself without completing his sentence.

"Don't worry, it's nothing. I told you that he saved me and I am fine."- Y/n explained him as she can't see her brother worried.

"Ok enough now, I guess we should focus on the case."- Y/n said as she realised that she just showed care in her voice.

"So, what are you gonna do next?"- Jungkook asked excitedly.

"First Mr. Kind guy, I am sorry I forgot your name."- she said sheepishly while scratching the back of her neck.

"My name is Darren Chen and I already studied about the case and also know that what happened in the first hearing."- He said with a slight laugh.

"Ok, nice. So you can ask me , what doubts you have about yesterday?"- she asked looking towards suga but the question was for everyone.

"How did she knew? Is she a witch or someone who can read minds, too."- suga thought to himself.

"I am not a mind reader, I just guessed that maybe you have some questions in your minds."- She said making suga shocked.

"She definitely can read minds."- He again thought.

"I want to ask, that why didn't you showed the footage of the swimming pool or the party instead of that bathroom hallway? That would had cleared everything and we would have won by now." - Suga said making y/n chuckle.

"I thought you were smart, but I was wrong. If someone is making this effort to prove him a criminal, do you really think they will leave such clues behind them? It's his luck that they forgot to clear that last footage, otherwise he would have been in jail by now." - she explained pointing towards taehyung who was standing there quietly.

"Ok, do you know that other lawyer Wang Jackson?"- Suga asked again."Because he was not fighting like a lawyer, he was fighting like a rival."- this made y/n a bit uncomfortable.

"Suga, it doesn't matter. What matters now is that what we are gonna do next?"- PD nim interrupted him understanding that this conversation needs to be stopped.

" What's your plan for the da?."- This time kai asked really excited.

"Ok, so this is called a button camera."- She said taking out a small camera from her bag.

"- She said taking out a small camera from her bag

(A button camera)

"I will attach this camera on my shirt like this and than I will play with her mind and obligate her to say truth."- she explained the plan to everyone.

"Do you really think that this plan will work?"- RM questioned trying not to sound negative.

"I hope it will work, otherwise we have to think something else."- She answered shortly.

"Ok let's go than."- Jimin, Jung kook, Kai and Bomgyu all four of them said together.

"Wait, what? where? We are not going on a picnic."- y/n said strictly.

"But we also wants to go."- Jungkook said with a pout.

"Jungkook don't act stupid."- Jin said making the maknae understand sadly.

"Fine, you cannot go with us, but you can see our every move. "- Y/n said.

"How though?"- Bomgyu asked .

"This is my laptop to which this camera is connected. You can see everything from here."- She said handing her laptop to them with that she left from here there.

______________________________

Hey guys,
I am back after a long time I am sorry I didn't updated from a long time.

Please do tell me in the comment section that how do you liked the chapter and if you didn't liked it than don't worry it's just the starting.

Thank u💜