"I am really happy that you again joined your work and moved on from the past. I really appreciate it. And I am really sorry I was bounded that time."- He said hanging his head low.

"It's fine that was not your fault. That was just destined and after all you did your work honestly."- She said assuring him that he was not wrong.

"Yes, but still. Ok, then I should go now. After this case will be over I will invite you for dinner, like before. This time I don't want people to get a wrong idea that I am on someone's side or something."- He explained.

With that he left from there. Everyone must be wondering that what's the relation between the judge and y/ n. Actually, Lee Jung Suk has a past with her. To know that you have to be stuck to the story.

______________________________

Outside the court
She was walking down the stairs when someone called her name from behind. But this time there were two voices at the same time.

Taehyun and Jackson.
Jackson started walking towards her but before he could reach her Taehyun blocked their way by getting in between.

"Jackson hyung please don't hurt noona again. It was not her fault."- Taehyun said in a pleading voice.

"Huh... Do you really think little boy that I will harm her, no atleast not here. But it was just her fault not anyone else's."- He looked at her with pure hatred.

"Please hyung, don't hate my noona. She never thought anyone's bad."- Taehyun said in a soft tone.

Y/N pov
My brother came in between to protect me. He was defending me like before. I wanted to hug him really tightly but my ego was not allowing me to do so. But I can't see him like this.

"Let her go Jackson. She will cry otherwise. And this time he is not also with her to save her from us."- Mini came from behind and taunted me.

It really feels bad when the persons who were your friends before are blaming you for everything and more than that they hate you now. I am feeling the same right now, I want to cry but I can't cry in front of them. I just think that why can't they put themselves on my place.

"Look, you both I already told you that I didn't did anything then why can't you understand. Please, move on and lets be like before."- I requested to Mini and Jackson.

"Oh, after doing that much, you still have the guts to ask us to be friends like before."- Jackson said this time with a sarcastic laugh.

"You rejected me for someone else in the past, i excepted that but you took my sister away from me I can't forget that y/n."- He said shouting with tears in his eyes.

"Calm down Jackson. Let's go she will regret everything."- With that Mini dragged Jackson away from there.

I can't believe he still thinks that I am the reason of her death. Why can't he see the truth? Why can't he understand that I didn't did anything? Just why? Did I was really wrong at that time?

I was thinking these things when a voice made me come out of my thoughts.

"Noona, are you okey. What were they talking about? "- Jungkook said completely confused with the situation.

"It's okey noona, don't think about them much. You were not wrong, it's just they misunderstood you."- Taehyun said giving me the answer of my question.

"Y/n , let's go to HYBE. We will talk over there."- Bang PD invited me.

"Yes we will celebrate this. After all we won it."- Jimin said with excitement getting a smack on his head by suga.

"You stupid. We just got more time, we didn't won it yet. And never celebrate too early cause we don't know that what will happen next."- Suga said like a mature person for the first time.

"He is right for the first time. And PD nim about what you said earlier, I guess we will talk tomorrow as I will have my assistant and all the rights to investigate this case. And also I am tired, so I just want to go home. "- I explained him.

"Lazyass."- Suga mumered to himself but I heard it. I gave him a glare and he looked away.

"Ok as you wish. See you tomorrow then."- With that I bowed to him and rook a taxi to my apartment.

______________________________

9:00 pm.
I was sitting on the couch of my apartment but this time I was not alone. Dano was also with me. I was telling her my first day of the court and she was listening to everything carefully and was also noting it. After a long time I felt like everything will get back to normal like before. I was laughing with her. It was my first time after that incident when I laughed in front of someone but she is also so sweet.

"Ok, Dano I told you everything now and I guess it's enough for your report. So you should go home now. I also have to go to work tomorrow."- I said.

"Ok, I will go but promise me that you will tell me everything about this case."- She said expanding her pinky and making a pout.

"Promise." - To which I melted and joined our pinkies.

After that she left and I went to my balcony.

"I never wanted to do anything bad to anyone. But I guess I did."- I said looking up in the sky.

"I am really sorry Yuna, if I did anything wrong to you. I never wanted to do that. I am sorry."- I felt guilty as her face came to my mind.

"- I felt guilty as her face came to my mind

She was the sunrays of her brothers life. Her smile was his everything and I couldn't save that smile. I once again looked at the sky and took a long breath to release everything. After spending half an hour, talking to myself I directly went to my room and prepared myself to sleep.

______________________________

Hey guys,

This chapter is done. Hope you enjoyed it.
And I would like to tell you one thing that, I am going on a trip for like one month so will not post any chapters. Please forgive me and I promise that when I will be back I will definitely post some interesting chapters for you all. Till then hang on there

Thank u💜