Chapter four ( job)

Start from the beginning

And he knew, somewhere in his heart, Taehyung still have silly feelings for that bastard.

He was too in love for it to vanish in thin air so quickly.

..........

For some reasons, Taehyung felt very good by seeing Jimin's pictures, with his parents, his family and...

Tae: who is it? He wondered as he leaned closer to see the picture. It was a man.

Tae: Mmm? Why do I have the feeling of deja vu?

Jimin showed up at the door suddenly and cought getting Taehyung 's full attention.

Tae: Chim? Who is that guy?

JM: who? Jimin asked as he approached slowly.

Tae: here.

JM: ah. Him? He is an... Old friend.

Tae: An old friend ? Come on. Friends don't do these kind of pose for photos. Tell me.

JM: Well. Haha. He is someone I really loved.

Tae: ah? You already fell in love?? You?? Who is a real flirt??

JM: yaaa! Even the most cold hearted person can fall in love. Plus, he is very different from the other guys I knew.

Tae: What is his name?

JM: yoongi. But... He is now far.

Tae: did he die???

JM: what?? No! Don't say things like that!

Tae: I was just asking.. So where is he?

JM: He is in the Army. But.. I can't stop thinking about him.

Tae: ohhh. so that's why you rejected Mr Choi's confession and love.

JM: Ewwwww.

Taehyung bursted in laugh and sat on the couch while removing his coat which was too warm.

JM: Anyway. I am here to talk about your situation. Tell me EVERYTHING. Don't miss any details.

Tae: hah.. Okay. So... I was in a very bad situation. I mean I am.. I have money issues, Eun-ho won't let me talk to my daughter and... I just lost my job and my house. So, I am homeless and jobless and I am supposed to get better so I can have Yeri back but... I think it's just a dream.

Jimin looked at him with sad look and hugged him.

JM: I'm gonna help you. But for that, you have to be honest with me Taehyung. Don't always act as you are invincible. You are not.

Tae: .......

JM: anyway. Now, you don't have choice anymore. You're gonna work for the company.

Tae: ye?

JM: My proposition of job is still available. Do you wanna apply for it now?

Tae smiled softly and hugged Jimin. He was lucky to have such a friend by his side.

Yeah, he didn't have choice anymore.

Tae: Will I be good at it? I mean, all of you are professional of writing.

JM: Haaist! We are gonna help you. You are a fast learner, it won't be a problem. So? Deal?

Tae: Okay.. Deal. He said as he shook hands with his friend.

They laughed slightly.

JM: I'm gonna see how you are doing, and after, you will sign the contract.