Ch-83, The Three Love Tales❤️

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I knoww!" She rolled her eyes, puching him inside the car on the passenger's seat and herself sitting on the driver's seat.

"Shall I drive?" He offered.

"As if you like that?" She teased him, starting to drive.

"Ofcourse I don't." He chuckled.
"I live when you drive the car because then I can stare at you for as long as I wish while you stare at the road!" He smiled, leaning back onto the seat and staring at her beautiful face.

"Pati Babu!" She shook her head as a faint tint of red coloured her cheeks.

"You're beautiful!" He said as if out of manner. He didn't even feel it was something different he ever said.

Reaching her favourite Puchka stall, they walked to the stall and she took two plates.

"I don't want to." Anirudh said.

"You'll eat them today!" She urged with a pout and he just took the plate shaking his head.

"Dada, make it extra spicy!" Bondita asked the vendor excitedly.

"No need! Keep it normal!" Anirudh ordered, glaring at her.

"Leave it, I'm not eating." She crossed her arms with an angry frown.

"It's not good to eat so much spice Jaan." He urged.

"But Puchkas are meant to be spicy, Pati Babu!!" She told dramatically and he couldn't help but smile.

"Fine, as you wish." He chuckled and she happily started to eat.

After Anirudh ate one of the spicy Puchkas, he couldn't bear it anymore. His spice tolerance was really not as high as his wife's. He'd always been a sweet tooth since childhood, afterall.

"I can't have anymore." He hissed out of spice, keeping the plate down and heading to the car for water.

"Here!" Bondita forwarded a chocolate she had in her hand already.
"I knew it! I was just troubling you, Pati Babu., sorry." She smiled as he unwrapped the chocolate and ate it, shaking his head at his wife.

He didn't reply, instead he leaned a bit closer to her and whispered in her ear, his voice heavy and dark, "Get home, I'll show you what's troubling in real."

She nearly choked onto her Puchka as she looked at him wide eyed. Anirudh just laughed in the most teasing way and stuffed another Puchka into her mouth.

.....

It was night time, when the three brothers were sitting on the terrace and discussing random things. There was still time for dinner and the kids had not yet returned from their evening visit to the  park with Trilochan Babu.

They'd already discussed work and politics. Even family and friends were discussed but it just seemed to have ended so soon. They had so much to talk about, so much to discuss. Brothers have always been seen as only fighting or crime partners. But they can also have a more matured bond if groomed rightly and carefully.

"Tell us Dada, how's Boudi?" Batuk asked as Anirudh sipped onto his coffee, gazing at the Moon in the sky.

"The best." He spoke out of habit.

"That she is, but I was asking about her wellbeing!" He teased as Somnath broke into laughter.

"That you can ask her yourself too. I'll only praise her forever!" Anirudh rolled his eyes at his brothers.

"Dada! You're..." Somnath started.
"Okay fine, praise Boudi!" He said instead.

"Okay!" Anirudh's eyes lit up at the thought of praising his wife, as if he didn't already do it all the time.
"Bondita! She's the best, as I said. She's truly the best mother, the best Barrister and what not! She is...." He stopped.