"Okay Bye now, I've a patient arriving." Somnath told as he heard the door to his cabin open with a start.

After he kept down the receiver and looked up, he saw Vibhavari stabding there with a file in her hand.

She had a pen in her free hand which she had pressed between her lips as she tried to understand a report.

He just gazed at his beautiful wife as she walked towards him in her white coat. Her hair were tied up in a loose bun and a few strand fell on her face.

She is so gorgeous! He thought as he sighed, trying to focus on his work.

"Som Ji!" She called so cutely that he almost grinned.
"Please help me with this case study. I'm nit able ti contemplate what disease is this. The man is completely fine and all the reports are, but he complains of a really bad head ache."

"You keep it here, I'll take a look and study it again." He said, still not moving his eyes away from her beautiful face.

"Okay. And tell me when would you have your lunch?" She kept the file on the table.

"I'll have it later, but can I have something else right now?" He smiled suggestively as he held her hands gently.

"And what's that?" She asked, blushing as his fingers brushed over hands ever so gently.

"You!" He smirked making her eyes go wide in surprise and her cheeks red in blush.

"Som Ji!" She hushed but he just giggled.

"What? I just live my wife!" He replied standing up and pulling her close to him.
"Who's just so beautiful!" He smiled, tucking a hair strand behind her ear.

"We're not at home." She murmured looking down.

"But we're together and that's enough reason for me to romance with my wife!" He winked and she turned around, walking away shyly.

"We've work Som Ji!" She blushed.

"Oh just one kiss Vibha!" He said and held her shoulders, pushing her against the wall and kissing her lips lovingly.

Her eyes widened in shock but she kissed him back, keeping her hands onto his chest as she clutched his white coat.

......

"Pati Babu please! Just once..." Bondita pouted eagerly.

"I said, Not right now Bondita!" He said in a stern voice, trying to focus on his work.

"You always do this! Can't you listen to me for once?" She whined.

"Stop acting like Mishti!" He rolled his eyes.
"And I always listen to you!"

"So listen to me for now too." She pouted.

"Bonditaa-" He started, but she instantly kissed his cheek, quietening her Pati Babu.

"Shhh!! You'll only listen to me now!" She pressed a smile on her lips.
"I promise, I'll focus on work after this." She trailed a finger down his cheek as he just sat there looking at her with shock.

"Th... This is still not right, Shona..." He stammered.

"It is!" Bondita nearly chuckled.

"Okay fine! Quickly pick up your handbag, I'll take you for your Puchka Date!" He sighed being defeated.

"Yeyy! I love you Pati Babuu!" She clapped her hands happily and pulled onto his arm, nearly dragging him out of the cabin to the car.

"Don't make this a habit Bondi-" He started.

Escapades Of Parenthoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें