"Your honour, I found that there were a lot of bruises on Miss Sana's body. Some of them were nail marks, some were teeth marks around her neck and there were fingerprints on her face too. Those marks directly indicates that she was harassed really badly by someone. And more than that when I checked her old reports and did her mental check up, I found that she is suffering from little space syndrome."- She said while handing some reports to jackson and jackson passed them to the judge.

"Your honour, in this syndrome, the person suffering from this goes to there child phase when they think that this place is not safe for them. They finds that child phase more safe. And sometimes the person can't even come out of such situations, which can completely ruin their life. And the situation my client have been through would have pressed some past nerves and she would have suffered. After seeing my clients condition, I would like to request you that please punish that monster in the worst way possible because the world should know that girls are not toys to play."- She said while looking at y/n.

Suga pov
Why the hell, this girl is sitting quietly not saying anything. I knew it from the start that she can't do anything. But still, please say something you stupid lawyer.

Y/N pov
I was sitting there silently noting everything on my notebook. I can see from the corner of my eye that suga was glaring on me. Ugh... This guy. Then on the other hand, there was Mini. I don't know why she hates me so much. Once we all used to be good friends but now everything is finished. I regret my every decision. Let's just hope that my this decision is not wrong.

"Your honour, now I would like to call the guard who saved my client from that demon."- Jackson said and those words were paining my heart like he was saying something to me.

A man entered the court and said,"Annyong, my lord. I am the guard who is the eye witness of that situation. My lord, that night I was just checking if everything was fine or not. Then I heard a girl screaming and when I entered the room I saw that Mr. Kim was hovering over that girl."- He said pointing towards Sana.

"I then pulled him back from her and covered her with a coat which was on the ground. I guess it belonged to Mr. Taehyung."-. He said looking towards taehyung. He then went to his seat.

"See , your honour. Now, everything is in front of us. Clear like glass or we can say smooth like butter. Right Miss y/n"- He said with a smirk like he was taunting me but i didn't get his taunt.

"It's clear that Mr. Kim Taehyung is a criminal. And a criminal should get punished. "- He said while shouting a little.

"Objection my lord."- I said while slamming my hands on the table.

"Mr. Jackson sometimes glass is also covered with dust. And may I tell you that you have no right to call my client a criminal until the crime is not proved." - I tried to explain.

"Objection granted. Mr. Jackson, you can't judge anyone. The court is set up to give judgements. "- The judge ordered.

"But what's left. I told you everything and everything is clear now that Mr. Kim taehyung is a criminal."- He again used that word, I guess just to tease me. He will never change.

"Mr. Jackson, I guess I have to remind you that everything have two sides. And you didn't listened to our side yet, so you can't say that everything is clear now. I will show you the other side my dear friend, till then just sit down and drink some water."- He then listened to me and sat down on his seat.

"My lord, first of all I would like to call that guard once again, may I." - I asked and he nodded in agreement.

The guard again came in the front.
"So, Mr. can you tell me that when you entered the room and pulled him back from the girl then didn't he tried to run away."- I asked him.

"No. Because as I pulled him back he immediately fell unconscious. I guess he was drunk that time."- He answered thinking deeply.

"Ok , you can go now. Your honour, now I would like to call the manager of that hotel where the party was held."- I asked his permission and he granted.

"Your honour he is Mr. Choi. The manager of that restaurant."-The manager bowed towards the judge.

"Mr. Choi, do you want to say something about what the guard said earlier?"- I questioned.

"Yes, your honour actually it's not possible that Mr. Kim was drunk. Because that day in the party the drinks were not alcoholic and it was because last time when we served alcoholic drinks then two persons got involved in a fight in a drunken state, which affected our hotel's reputation. So,this time there were no alcoholic drinks. "- He stated with sureity.

"Thank you, Mr. Choi. You can go now."- I said.

"Objection my lord, this doesn't prove anything."- Jackson objected.

"Calm down my dear friend. Don't you have manners that you should not cut someone's words."- I scolded him after which he sat down on his place.

"Your honour, now I would like to tell you about a wound on my clients hand. First of all this is the picture of that wound."- I said while handing him the pictures.

" It looks like this wound is made by some kind of nail or needle. "- The judge suspected.

"You are right, my lord. When the forensic team studied this wound they found that this wound is made by a syringe."- I answered.

"Your honour, to clear it more, I would like to show you these reports. These are the reports of my clients flesh around the wound and his blood."- I said while pointing towards Taehyung.

"My lord, according to these reports, someone injected chloroform inside my clients body due to which it looked like he was drunk. And if my friend jackson don't believe me then these are the reports. It says that there were traces of chloroform inside his blood even after two days, which means that the doze was really strong."- I said handing him the blood reports.

"Miss y/n, don't you know that these things don't prove that the chloroform was given to him in the party. What if to save him, he did that by himself."- Jackson debated.

"I am coming to that my friend. Don't run too fast. Your honour, for that I want to show you a recording."- I said while looking at jackson.

"You can."- Judge granted.

The recording
Taehyung came out of the bathroom and suddenly a man bumped into him. They both fell on the floor, the man stood up and dusted his clothes. He offered his hand to Taehyung. Taehyung gladly excepted his hand and stood up, then he thanked him and both parted their ways.

"Hahaha, I guess Miss Y/N, you forgot that how to play in a court. What is this?"- Jackson said making some people present in the court laugh including Mini and Sana.

"Order, order. Please follow the rules of the court."- Judge said in a strict tone.

"First of all, I didn't forget that how to do my work Mr. Jackson. And secondly, it's not a game for me."- I said with a slight smile but sternly.

Taehyung pov
At first I was really afraid. Her silence was killing me but from the time she started to speak I trust her. But why is she playing this recording, I mean how will this prove me innocent and that jackson guy is also making fun of her, that's not good. Let's just see what happens.

_____________________________

Hey guys,
This was the new chapter. I am sorry it's really too late. Please don't mind. One more thing Korean supream courts usually have more than one judge but in this story there is only one, so don't mind please.

So , what so you think y/n wants to do? Well you will know soon. Till then keep reading.

Thank u💜