Rough sex hc gage

• I think it's no surprise when it comes down to the companions, Gage can easily be one of the roughest.

• He makes no bones about being ruthless. There isn't an inch of your body safe from his brutal biting and grasp. A typical night with gage will leave several markings of all varieties of purples and yellows all over your body.

• Despite giving up "control" by assuming position of second in command, as soon as you are behind bedroom doors..good luck getting him to submit. He'll fight for dominance by any means necessary.

• He especially gets off on making his partner beg. Bonus points if he can get them all teary eyed and squirmy.

• One of his favorite things to do is make his partner ride his thigh as he puts a hand around their throat.

• Can be quite the dirty talking bastard. So long as it's okay with his partner- he is not shy enough to refrain from calling them his "little slut" and stuff along those lines.

• very into incorporating blades in the bedroom. Given that there is antiseptic nearby, he may just carve his initials into you.

• Safe word is "Gatorclaw"

• Despite his rough nature however, Gage can actually prove to be quite the sap. Once everything is done and he has had his way with you- the first thing the man does is praise (even if it sounds ridiculous coming from him)

• Overall, he'll certainly make sure to take care of you afterwards. Also..he'll actually make breakfast in bed for you in the morning