Crushing compions being caught under the mistletoe

Cait:

•Internally freaking tf out but masterfully hides it.

•Full force goes for the kiss with a wild grin on her lips, maybe even kissing a bit too roughly but the way she chuckles afterwards makes it funny..and hopefully properly masks her embarrassment.

•Turns so red that her freckles disappear when she walks off for a much-needed drink.

Curie:

•Kind of just smiles at you and waits for you to make the move.

•If you were to lean in and kiss her, she'd close her eyes and sigh afterwards..having to remind herself that she was indeed alive and probably needed to move before another stranger meets her under the mistletoe.

Danse:

•The very second he realizes what's happening, his eyes go wide like saucers.

•He can't move. He wants to. He doesn't want to. He's freaking out.

•If you go ahead and take initiative to smooch him, the Paladin will be reduced to ridiculously red faced mess. He'll excuse himself as soon as possible and curse hisself the entire time he walks off.

Deacon:

•Hah. He planned this.....he didn't think it would actually happen though.

•For a moment, he'd kind of freeze. However the longer he waits, he realizes it becomes more awkward..so just before you can leave, he pushed his glasses up and gives a quick kiss before power walking his happy ass out.

Gage:

•Is almost oddly too calm when it happens.

•He sort of just shrugs whenever you notice it, as though saying "your call, boss" without actually saying it. He sort of smirks if you take him up on it, but deep down- he knows he has fallen hard and is terrified.

Hancock:

•Oh please-

•He makes no bones about grabbing your face and giving you a nice quick smooch- even if his stomach is doing flips- after which he'll wish a very merry Christmas. Then he'll conveniently preoccupy himself with some other merriment...

Macready:

•Pretends to not be bothered, putting on his best poker face as he waits for you to close in for it.

•Loses his shit afterwards.

Maxson:

•Just about loses his mind. Yknow the whole
internally screaming thing? That's the gist.

•He probably won't go in for it at all and will try to avoid acknowledging the presence of the mistletoe..until you kiss him on the cheek and walk away..leaving him grinning like a boy as soon as you're out of sight.

Nick:

•Kind of just motions up to the mistletoe with a somewhat bashful smile. Afterwards, he gives a lighthearted kiss on the cheek and leaves it at that.

Piper:

•Awkwardly starts babbling about how "it's cool if you don't want to" and "it's stupid anyways"- that is until you decide to go for it and kiss her, causing her to visibly melt.

•She has a whole fit over it later after given ample time to process.

Preston:

•Takes off his hat and everything-

•If you decide to give him a kiss, he'll give the cutest little grin and sigh as you walk off. He never thought his general would be caught under the mistletoe..but boy, is he glad it happened.

X6-88:

•Has no clue what's going on until the moment came and passed.

•All he knows is that the feeling of your lips brushing against his is permanently seared in his mind.