Hancock nsft

(Since my old one is nowhere to be found)

A= Aftercare

Be it from so much experience or even a more tender part of his personality he may try to conceal, Hancock is especially good at aftercare. He always seems to have a sixth sense for what his partner needs too. Clean up? Gotcha. Food? Okay. Cuddles? Say less. Space? A-okay, sunshine.

B= Body Part

As far as his own body is concerned..he really rather not go into detail, much less try to pick a "favorite" part. However on a partner? Hancock is undoubtedly most attracted to his partner's eyes. He likes the way the light up when happy..or how they roll back when in ecstasy.

C= Cum

Unfortunately diddling a ghoul means that rad-x is about to become an essential. In small quantities Hancock's cum isn't exactly a threat but still..better safe than sorry, right?

D= Dirty Secret

Really into mutual masturbation

E= Experience

As previously mentioned, there's a reason Hancock is pretty well versed in sexual manners..and no, it's not just because he's a quick learn. Hancock is likely amongst the most experienced out of all the companions. Man has been through casual one night stands all the way to full blown orgies.

F= Favorite

Just one? Impossible. Hancock prefers changing the position as much as possible to keep it fun.

G= Goofy

As with most things, Hancock has quite the sense of
humor even with sex. Unless things are especially serious and passionate at the time, Hancock is all smiles and giggles with you.

H= Hair

He's as smooth as a baby's butt

I= Intimacy

Hancock has the peculiar ability to be the most intimate partner ever even while fucking you raw. It's a talent.

K= Kink

Knife Play, Intoxicated Sex, Sensory Deprivation, Wax Play, Role Play, Bondage, Biting, and Dirty Talk.

L = Location

Oh, well..let's see. There's the classic bedroom, the Old State House, the Castle, the southern Boston ruins, The Third Rail, Rexford hotel, hiding out in some corner of Boston Airport ruins, The RedRocket gas station, uhhh..over that dead raiders body that one time...

Screw it, nearly anywhere will do.

M= Motivation

Having you sit in his lap is one of the best ways to get him started, but honestly, all you'd have to do is egg him on and maybe bend over a couple times and he'll get the idea.

N= No

Ummm, he'll even tell you himself, he'll try everything at least once- and he has. From such experience, all he can gather is that he doesn't like anything to do with bodily functions or choking. It just makes him uncomfortable.

O= Oral

Oh boy, he has fun with oral. Look, he loves getting head..BUT he likes to show off even more.

P= Pace

Hancock doesn't really have a specific way he likes doing it- or at least he doesn't seem to favor any particular pace. He's really good at communicating your desires and will gladly oblige, going as hard or as slow as you need. Anything to hear you cry his name.

Q= Quickie

He thinks they're fun but if he can take his time with you..he'd much rather do that.

R= Risk

Hell yes! He likes the thrill of being potentially caught, even once fucking you on the balcony overlooking the town meeting yard. Deep down he wants people to see, wants them to know that you are all his.

S= Stamina

Hancock has some damn good stamina, be it because of his ghoul state or his impressive experience, he can keep it going for an average of 2-4 rounds- more than that if you take a small smoke break.

T= Toys

His collection is quite impressive and boy..he loves to use it.

U=Unfair

He'll mess around with you here and there, but it's primarily to get you wound up. He doesn't have the heart to make you beg- however if you were to tease him to that point he surely wouldn't complain.

V= Volume

He has no problem being loud. He'll growl, moan, grunt and most certainly talk dirty to you. Hope you're not anywhere with a potential audience. Unless of course you're like him and enjoy the occasional onlookers..

W= Wild Card

Hancock really is insecure about his appearance. Now, this usually doesn't affect his ability to "get it on" but the first time with you? Well he had some second thoughts, the last thing he wanted to do was scare you off due to his raisin flesh likeness. With some kind words and a genuine smile, you'll be able to convince him otherwise.

X= X-ray

As previously mentioned, he's lacking literally any kind of hair. Being a ghoul doesn't really allow that sort of thing, anyways, it's kind of strange describing his body. Of course, he's littered in scars and wrinkles..and a little bit of rot, but aside from that he has a decently lean-toned type of build. If it's down "there" you're wondering about, well he's pretty average- coming in at a reasonable 5.4 inches when hard.

Y= Yearning

Despite what he claims, he's not always ready to jump someone's bones. His drive is still on the higher side of spectrum but he isn't like dying if he doesn't get to screw.

Z=Zzzz

He usually prefers not to go to sleep immediately afterwards. Instead he likes for the afterglow to be spent admiring you, maybe even getting a little cheesy with the nicknames and pillow talk.