Sole wearing a revealing costumes

(I figured doing non-romanced would be hilarious this time, maybe I'll do romanced as well later on! If anyone has anymore Halloween requests, please don't hesitate.)

Cait:

"Well look at ya, lad/lass. You look just about good enough to eat *wink*."

Curie:

"....are you not cold with such little clothing, Madame/monsieur? I like your costume, but it would be a shame for you to get sick because of it.."

Danse:

"Soldier, this is highly inappropriate. Not only are you out of uniform, but you are also wearing nothing to protect yourself at all. What would you do if we were to be attacked right now?"

•Meanwhile he is blushing furiously, trying to hide it.

Deacon:

"Lookin' good, boss."

•Might even do the stupid tongue click + finger gun combo to express his approval.

Gage:

"Think you'd consider keeping this change of uniform a year round thing? *chuckle*."

Hancock:

"Digging the style, friend. Definitely gonna get ya some candy if you go trick r' treatin' at The Third Rail *wink*."

Macready:

"Woah, you look great, Boss.."
•His eyes are about the size of saucers.

Maxson:

".....in spirit of the holiday, I won't cite you for uniform violation.."

•He eyes you up and down when he's certain you aren't looking...then proceeds to want to beat himself for doing it.

Nick:

"Hancock put you up to this?"

Piper:

"Well that's one good alternative to the traditional blues.."

Preston:

"......"

•He doesn't even know what to do with himself.

X6-88:

"Ma'am/sir, if I may...your choice of attire draws too much attention."