Romanced companions watching a scary movie with sole:

Cait:

•Totally chill about it all. She'll still kind of gasp when a jumps are happens, but she ends up genuinely laughing about them after she gets over the shock.

•Hope you aren't faint of heart. Cait makes sure to mess with you if you let her find out something scared you.

•Don't worry, she's still there to hold you tight if you do end up getting scared...during the movie at least..

Curie:

•Please don't make her watch scary movies...

•Okay, fine, she can handle the gory ones Like Saw and so on..but anything else..no.

•She'll probably look up at the ceiling during bad scenes anyways. If you let her, she may even hide her face in your arm so she doesn't have to look.

Danse:

•Tries his best to put on a brave face and soldier through it all without so much as a single flinch. He thinks he needs to be there and make YOU feel safe, not the other way around.

•As soon as the movie is over though, Danse is a typical sufferer of "post-horror movie paranoia". Hope you don't need to pee in the middle of the night, he'll be holding you tighter than a kid holds a teddy bear.

•The lights will stay on in the hallway too...

Deacon:

•It might sound kind of weird, but this is the perfect way to get Deacon in the "mood".

•Ya'll won't be watching much for long..

Gage:

•Enthusiastically watches the movie, his eyes wide in excitement. The gorier the better, by the way.

•Kind of likes it if you get squeamish and have to look away, especially if you turn to him for a little bit of comfort. It gives him something else to tease you about 😉

Hancock:

•Much like Gage, Hancock adores horror movies of all kinds.

•Probably fashions a fun little drinking game for the two of you to play while the movie goes on. Each time some idiot says "hello", drink.

•He never fails to have one hell of a time with you.

Macready:

•Screw that, you're his designated "scary-Shield". As soon as something pops up, or at least he can predict it- he's burying his face in your chest.

Maxson:

•Tries to conceal his apparent fear by logically talking through each scene of the movie. It'll be hard not to deck him over it. Instead, tease him mercilessly for being so scared.

•Loses even more sleep than he already does after particularly shocking movies

Nick:

•Doesn't like horror movies at all. He'll watch a good mystery..but the second heads start spinning, he's turning the tv off.

Piper:

•Talks during the entire movie...

Preston:

•Kind of like Mac, he'll use you to hide his eyes. Additionally, he'll also squeeze you when he's scared. Cuddling a scared Preston is only for the bravest amongst us.

X6-88:

•Completely unaware of how anyone would deem the movies "scary". He likes them well enough.

•If you try to "spook" him, or even just hide your face - he'll look at you like you're stupid.