Reacting to being turned into a werewolf/vampire

(I guess I can exclude nick..I don't think he'd be able to turn into either. Also I didn't really know what to do with the zombie thing 😭)

.:: Werewolf ::.

Cait:

•It probably sounds beyond crazy, but becoming a werewolf is the best thing to happen to Cait. Sure, it's definitely an adjustment..but she no longer craves the substances she once relied upon for stability- she no longer needs them. The beast within was at such great peace with her, it was all she needed.

•She wouldn't have much problem ripping her foes to shreds either. She feels like she is no more animistic than them..also she feels like it really evens out the playing field with those assholes that use power armour. Now she can just peel them apart in her bestial form.

Danse:

•Feels like his life is nothing but a cruel joke. What..so he's not human..but he's human enough to contract lycanthropy?? Well, now he is 0% human..can you imagine how bad this stings?

•Isolates himself out of fear of hurting the last handful of people he cares about.

•Ends up unfortunately starving himself until he becomes feral..stay away from the former Paladin when this happens. He's hungry..so very hungry.

•Better yet..please try to reach out to him before this point...

Macready:

•Mostly alright because he knows he poses no threat to his son while he figures out to gain control.

•Aside from that- Mac is over the moon with his newfound way of life. He had always been the "far away" combatant, but with his invulnerability and sheer strength- he finally can see what it's like to be the opposite.

•Honestly...it's dorky..but he loves it because he feels like he is one of those badass anti-hero types.

Gage:

•Kind of annoyed?? Yeah, that's a good word for it. He feels like having this burden makes him a number one candidate to join The Pack..god knows it was probably one of those assholes that infected him in the first place.

•Nonetheless, being able to shift into a literal beast and mow down anyone who stands in his way? Totally something he approves of..he just wishes he could sleep soundly.

Preston:

•This is by far the worst thing that could happen to him.

•Spends a good bit of his days trying to do what he can to help others, while his nights are spent as far away from the people he cares so much about. If he were to ever harm an innocent because of this disease of his..he wouldn't have the heart to continue. The guilt would be too much.

.:: Vampire ::.

Curie:

•Has the hardest time understanding what she is and what she is supposed to do about it.

•She just got used to a whole new body and way of life..and now this happens? Total bummer. Oh well, like Cole Porter says..anything goes.

•Eventually finds a way to make lemonade out of these awful lemons she has been given..once she figures out the sunlight is no longer a friend of her's.

•Now there is just the problem of finding something to eat.

Deacon:

•Has very conflicted feelings regarding his vampirism. On one hand, he has new abilities that behoove him greatly! On the other though..uh..he can't travel in the daytime. That's a big problem.

•Actually, given some thought..maybe it isn't so bad! It's not like he goes about having nice walks through the wealth anyways...

•He is remarkably okay with drinking the blood of animals..will even tell you what each animal's blood taste like in overly descriptive detail. Gross.

Hancock:

•Doesn't bother him in the slightest bit. Almost thinks it's funny. Now he's a double freak. At least it attracts the ladies even more...

Maxson:

•He nearly loses his lunch when he figures out what happened to him. He has dedicated his life to leading an organization hell bent on the extermination of anything that loses a threat to humans..and what is he?? A bigger threat than supermutants..ghouls..and even synths. He still looks "human".

•Keeps his secret to the best of his ability..however it does become most curios when the elder orders Scribe Neriah to allow him to personally examine her blood samples...

Piper:

•Has the time of her life as a hot vampire chick