Piper x sole blurb

(This is super short for my tastes but..fuck it)

Diamond city was everything a person of the wastes could ever want- truly earning its name of the "Great Green Jewel". It was safe, had plenty of opportunities for those wanting to make a living, and most importantly- the city had clean, running water. The chance to take a nice shower was seldom found, and with all nice things- it's always best to share, and who better with than the person that got you into the city in the first place?

Yes, a shower was quite the luxury even alone, and yet it was made that much better when the woman kneeling before you was present. She was incredible. The water -long since running cold- decorated her tan skin like shining crystals, only serving to accentuate the devilish look in her peridot-like eyes before she descended upon you. That mouth of her's was accustomed to fabricating just the right words in any situation, it was only fitting she knew how to use it in such a manner that left your knees weak within seconds.

Even as the cold water mercilessly rained down upon your head, you couldn't pay it any mind. Instead your hands occupied themselves with entangling in her raven hair, tugging and gently guiding her exactly where you needed most until the familiar sharp heat started to form deep within.

It was all suddenly so much. The way your body trembled, be it from the cold steel against your back or the pleasure your friend caused. The way her breast nudged against your leg with its warmth radiating to your prickled flesh. The way the water stung as it cascaded past bleeding wounds on your thighs where her nails had previously bitten into. The way-most prominently- her tongue lapped against you tirelessly. It was too much.

Drawing your hand up nearly too late, a muffled cry of the woman's name was the only warning you could muster before you met your end. An end which she greedily drew out, as though she were devouring you. As a matter of fact, she had only stopped once you sobbed from the pain of overstimulation with your quaking thighs struggling to support your weight.

Once withdrawn, Piper had flickered her gaze up to you with a silent, devilish sheen within. The very moment you settled down, you were going to repay her. Perhaps not in the shower though..