Whwre they like to be kissed the most

Cait:

Anywhere along the line of her collarbone to her neck itself. Don't be afraid to get rough with it either.

Curie:

Do Eskimo kisses count?

Danse:

Loves the good old-fashioned, surprise kiss to the lips when he least expects it. Bonus points if you linger a bit and run your fingers through his hair. Just not in front of others, of course.

Deacon:

Little playful kisses on his cheeks are his personal favorite.

Gage:

He doesn't care. Kisses are appreciated anywhere so long as it isn't in the view of anyone that might think him less of a "tough raider". Hey, you might be the Overboss- but he still can't be perceived as mushy.

Hancock:

Long, passionate kisses..well, more like making out- is his favorite type of "smooch". Nothing hasty, please. He much prefer taking his time with you.

Macready:

Loves it when you kiss his hands, especially the scars and calluses.

Maxson:

You know that big scar on his face from the deathclaw? Kiss there and he'll be putty in your hands.

Nick:

It takes him a little to get used to it, but he genuinely loves it whenever you fix up that exposed metal hand of his and finish up with a kiss. It's silly, but it makes his mechanical heart skip a beat.

Piper:

Kisses to the stomach (of course in more intimate situations) never fail to make her laugh, so..there.

Preston:

Sweet kisses to the tip of the nose.

X6-88:

He loves anywhere that requires you to have to get up on your tiptoes to reach. Chances are, you're probably a good bit shorter than him. Watching you try so hard just to give him a simple kiss on the cheek never fails to make him chuckle.