Chapter three ( It's you)

Start from the beginning

He finally pulled himself together and went outside with the little hope that he was still there. But he was not.

JK: What... I must have dreamed just now.

He was lost in his thoughts when someone called for him at the door.

JM: Jungkookshii !

He turned around and burried his hands in the pocket of his long coat.

JK: Yes?

JM: Can we have a little talk? About our collaboration.

Jk: Sure. Let's go.

He checked around a last time and followed the pink hair boy inside.

Taehyung wandered around in the streets of the big city. he didn't want to go home. he just needed to walk...

night had fallen and it was dark. His head was hurting him badly. he didn't know what to do.

everything fell apart with this dismissal.. how  was he supposed to earn money now to get back his daughter?

He was powerless.. Eun-ho was rich. He was from a wealthy family. And he, he had a job.

After a moment, his legs began to hurt and he sat on the sidewalk though full. He rubbed his face in frustration and covered his face.

He started to think about Yeri.

His little Angel.. He might never see her again.
His heart broke by this thought. Never meet his baby anymore.

His tears began to fall slowly. People were passing by and staring at him like he was a freak.

He stayed like that a long moment, he needed to release his pain and he felt so much better once he let it out.. All the stress, the fear and the sadness in him.

He sometimes wondered what went wrong in his life. He was a good person. And he was trying his best to always stay good and kind toward everyone.

Why life was so cruel with him?

After a while, he finally stood up and decided to go home.

When he arrived, he immediately threw himself on the bed and screamed into his pillow.

* Ring ring*

It was his phone. He picked up and wiped away his tears. It was Jimin. He must have been very worried for him. He left without saying anything.

He sniffed and began to speak.

Tae: Yes Jimin?

[ are you okay?  Where are you??]

Tae: I am at home.. They.. They fired me and I had to leave. I am sorry for not informing you.

[ They what???  Those bastards. I will never call them ever again ]

Tae chuckled and held his knees.

Tae: don't worry for me okay?

[ and how am I supposed to do that??  You got fired and... Aish!  That's frustrating me. Where is your house. Tell me !  I am coming right now.]

Tae: It's late Chim and my house is quite far from yours. Just stay where you are and go to bed. I 'll be fine. You know that I always get back on my feet.

[ You... Why are you pushing me away all the time??  Am I not your bestfriend? ]

Tae: Of course you are. The boy replied with a little smile. But... He continued. I am really fine.