eight

The next day me and Mandy were just sat at home watching a movie when someone started banging on the door.

"I will get it" I said standing up and going to do the door.

It was Ian

"Oh hey Ian you alright?" I asked

"where is Mickey"

"he's out right now but if this is about the gun don't even bother"

he barged straight past me and into the house.

First he went straight into my room and started looking around then came back out into Mickey's room.

"mickey is gonna kill you" I tried telling him as he messed up all of his stuff trying to find the gun

"Ian" I shouted trying to get him to stop destroying everything.

"I'm not gonna keep letting him get away with what he is doing at the store" he finally stopped and replied

I grabbed his jacket and pushed him out of the room

"just go, I will put everything back"

"tell him it ends now, no more taking whatever he likes from the store. And tell him I want the gun back, tonight" he said angrly and then just walked back out.

I don't understand why Ian is so bothered about my brother taking a few candy bars from the shop.

It had only been a couple hours and Ian was back at the door again with a crowbar in his hand.

"for fuck sake Ian Mickey isn't home"

"yes he is, your lying" he said barging back into Mickey's room.

"see what did I tell you"I said. However Ian carried on recking his room again and I kept pushing him and telling him to stop

"I need that fucking gun back" he exclaimed

"don't make me fight you gallagher because I will, I really like you but you need to stop this shit with my brother"

"stop fucking pushing me" he said now staring to push me back

I had had enough

I pushed Ian onto mickeys bed a grabbed the crowbar out of his hands

"I'm stronger than you think Ian"

he then managed to get from under me and pushed me against the wall, I finally got him pinned down on mickeys bed again and I had the crowbar held in the air about to hit him with it.

But I stopped, I just looked into his yes and he looked back into mine, us both out of breath from fighting.

Next thing Ian was pulling my shirt off and I was unzipping his jeans.

Ian got out a condom from his pocket and quickly ripped it open with his teeth.

I unclipped my bra and slid off my panties as he took off his underwear too.

He started planting kisses all down my body as I let out little moans.

"Ian.."

then he lined himself up with me and slowly entered.

"fuck Millie"

Our breaths becoming heavier now as he started going harder and deeper until we finally both finished off.

Ian let out a sigh as he rolled over and laid next to me then turned his head with a smile.

"did we really just have sex in my brothers bed" I laughed

unique love - ian gallagherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara