thirteen

Me, Lip and Ian were out shopping while Lip was telling us all about Karen's new boyfriend. I don't understand why Lip was so pissed, I always hated Karen a bit anyways.

"is it even possible for a guy name jody not to be a douchebag" he said to us

"you ever thought about calling him choady" I replied

"hey you guys wanna come and help out on the truck later" Lip asked us as we were walking through the market

"can't I got an extra shift at the store later" Ian said

"seems like I waste of time" I also replied

Hold on. Ian said it was his day off today so why has he just said he has work later. I just assumed it was an excuse to get out of working on the truck later with Lip. I hoped it was an excuse for that and and not an excuse for something else.

I went back to the Gallagher house again before Ian said he had to go to "work"

Lip and Ian went upstairs but I stayed in the kitchen to get a drink. I only ran upstairs when I started to hear shouting and banging.

I ran into the boys room to see lip and Ian fighting and shouting at each other about something.

"she put my dick in her mouth because you asked her to" Ian shouted

"what the fuck did u just say" I said pushing Ian away from Lip.

"nothing we were, just talking about Karen."

"you let Karen Jackson give you a blow job" I shouted

"no, I Mean yes but it was a long time ago millie don't worry"

"yeah not that long ago though" lip added

"shut the fuck up" Ian shouted back at him

"before we were together" I asked

"yes" Ian replied

"good. now stop fucking fighting over whatever you were fighting over. oh and Ian your phone was going off I didn't look who it was though" I added handing him his phone.

he quickly took it off of me and looked at it.

"who is it" I asked

"oh, no one" he replied

"oh and now your lying to your girlfriend" Lip said

"no what the fuck are you on about just go back to your fucking whore" Ian said to Lip before walking out.

"Lip is there something he is not telling me" I said walking up to him.

"no not that I know of I just said that to piss him off" he replied

"oh alright. well your lip is bleeding let me help you clean it up" I said

I went and got a wet cloth and sat down next to him on Ian's bed.

I wiped the blood of of his Lip as he looked at me

"you alright" he asked me

"yeah I guess, I just have this really weird feeling that Ian is cheating on me or something and I feel like my brother knows about it." I explained.

"well if I knew anything about that you know I would tell you" he replied

we were both silent and we just sat there and looked into each others eyes then Lip moved his eyes down to my lips.

"is it bad that I want to fuck you right now" he said

then he immediately lent into me and his Lips crashed into mine and I felt his tongue now fighting with my tongue.

Then I quickly pulled away realising what I had just done

"shit shit, no no I can't do this, we can't do this"

the Lip put his finger up to my lips trying to get me to stop talking.

"Ian will never have to know, he won't ever even find out." Lip came close to me and whispered

He then pushed me onto Ian's bed and crawled onto of me now kissing me again He slipped my top of and then his own, followed my his jeans and then my leggings.

"wait lip, I don't think we should"

"hey it's okay, you already said you think Ian is cheating on you so it doesn't matter. and we won't tell him this happened, he will never know"

and I just nodded

Lip just carried on kissing me as he unclipped my bra and then pulled down his underwear and my panties.

he slowly entered me as he held his hand over my mouth so no one downstairs would hear us.

"fuck Lip" I said under my breath.

I moved Lip's hand from over my mouth,

"Lip stop, I mean it" but he carried on

"lip actually stop" I said now pushing him off of me as he finally stopped.

"this isn't right, what am I doing" I said my voice getting shaky as I grabbed my clothes and putting them back on.

"the fuck is wrong with you Lip" I said standing up

"but you were kissing me back, you were liking it and Ian is clearly cheating on you because even I noticed that he's been acting suspicious" Lip replied

"yeah but what if he isn't" I shouted back "what the fuck am I gonna do then"

I stopped shouting and then just sat down on the edge of the bed and put my head in my hands.

Lip moved next to me and put his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest

"hey it's okay" he whispered "I'm sorry, your right I shouldn't have done that I'd just that I'm so pissed at Ian too and I got carried away. I'm sorry Millie"

"I need to get home before he comes back" I said standing up and wiping my face

I just grabbed my jacket and walked home.

I walked through the front door.

"mickey. mandy. anyone home" I shouted walking into the living room.

I swear Mickey said he was at home.

So I decided to check in his room to see if he was there and he wasn't. weird.

I just went into my bedroom and laid down. I honestly couldn't believe what had happened. Things between me and Ian were good right now and I just had to go and fuck everything up. Should I tell him. should I keep it a secret. but what if lip tells him. I was so overwhelmed and I didn't even know what to think of it.

But one thing I knew for sure was that I needed to see Ian, however I wasn't going to tell him about what had just happened. I just wanted to see him.

Then I hear I knock on my door

"hey millie, it's me can I come in" I hear mandy say

"yeah" I just shouted back

"You alright" she asked me coming and sitting on my bed.

"yeah I just have a lot on my mind" I answered

"you might not wanna hear this then" she said

"hear what" I said concerned now sitting up.

"well I think Ian is cheating on you with Mickey" she said

"wait what?" I asked confused now starting to get worried. "mandy are you fucking with me"

"No, I wouldn't joke about something like this, see I kinda saw them together last night and I figured I needed to tell you"

I just burst into tears and Mandy pulled into a hug

"I'm so sorry" she whispered trying to comfort me.