eleven

Me Lip and Ian were driving back from trying to find Ian's dad when we saw blew light flash and heard sirens behind us.

"shit" Lip said

"what" I leant forward concerned.

"we are getting pulled over" Ian said 

"oh well done" I replied sighing. 

They police got us out of the car and handcuffed us all then took us down to the station for driving in a stolen car. Fucking Steve.

Fiona is gonna be so pissed especially at Lip and Ian. 

We could hear Fiona talking to Tony out front while we were all still handcuffed to a bench. I rested my head on Ian, I was so tired after being here all night and I tried to listen to what Fiona was saying. 

"there still in the back" Tony said

"when can I see them" Fiona asked 

"well if Lip is not charged as an adult, you can see them in court tomorrow."

"why would Lip be charged as an adult?" Fiona asked worried

"he's 17, they may charge him with felony grand theft auto" we hear Tony reply.

Shit. I looked at lip.

"there is no way that Lip would steal a car, he's too smart. And Ian and Millie don't even drive" Fiona said starting to raise her voice now. 

"if they didn't steal it-"

"they didn't" Fiona cut Tony off

"if they didn't then they will have to tell the detectives who gave them it and agree to testify. If they don't give up a name Lip could do five years" 

And that's all we heard 

"If I get convicted I can't enlist" Ian said 

"what?" I said confused 

"in the marines"

"Phillip Gallagher and Ian gallagher" a detective said coming and sitting down infront of us. "no relation to our favourite overnight guest frank I hope. And Millie Milkovich let's hope your not related to Terry or Mickey either'

"we are franks sons" Lip said 

"your franks kids" the detective answered and Lip nodded

"and Terry unfortunately happens to be my dad and Mickey is my brother" I also add

"right" the detective sighs "and this is your first felony for all of you, bit of a late start for Gallaghers and a Milkovich"

"you always let your brother speak for you Ian" the man said 

"hes mute" Lip added 

"I can talk" Ian finally spoke giving Lip a dirty look. 

"so what, you three geniuses stole a Porsche and what decided to go on a little late night White Castle run. come on Ian, you do not want do time, not with that face. And especially not with that face Milkovich" he then said looking at me. 

"I stole the car" Lip said "Ian and Millie didn't know anything about it"

Me and Ian just kept quiet and let Lip carry on with whatever lie he was making up now. 

Before we knew it an officer was coming and taking off our handcuffs. 

"what someone bail us out" Lip asked confused

the officer just shrugged 

We walked outside and saw Fiona, Kev, V, Debbie and Carl and waiting for us.