six

I opened my eyes and looked around to see Fiona, Lip, Ian, Debbie, Carl and Steve holding Liam all sat and stood around my bed.

Ian was sat holding tightly onto my hand

"hey your your awake" Ian said softly standing up and brushing my hair out of my face.

I lifted my other hand up to try and touch my face and I could feel the scars which were still sore.

"the doctors said as soon as you woke up we could take you home" Fiona explained

"and don't worry we aren't taking you back to your house until they arrest arrest Terry" Lip said and then he smiled a little

"thank you" I said "honestly you didn't have to do all of this for me"

"but we wanted to and that's all that matters, so come on let's get you out of here" Ian said looking me in the eyes

"Kev is coming in his truck to pick you up but there is only enough room for one of us to go with you, the rest of us will have to take the L" Fiona also explained "I'm guessing you will want Ian to go with you" I nodded and she chuckled a little.

Me, Ian and Kev got back to the house before the rest of them because the L can take ages sometimes.

"do you want me to stay with you guys until the others get back" Kev asked

"no we will be alright thanks Kev" Ian answered

"yeah and thanks for the lift" I added

Kev drove off and Ian put his arm around me as we walked up the steps

"You still feeling okay" he asked me

"yeah I'm fine" I smiled

We went and sat on the sofa. The house was so quiet without everyone else.

Ian kept his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder for a while

I finally moved my head and turned to look at him

"thank you for everything you know and I mean it" I said

he smiled "god Millie your so beautiful" he then said looking at me.

"your joking right, my face is full of scars now" I chuckled

"even with the scars your still beautiful to me" he said, brushing my hair out of my face again and then he cupped my cheek.

for a moment we just sat silently staring into each others eyes like the world had stood still and everything just revolved around us.

that Moment was broken when the front door opened and the rest of the Gallaghers and Steve came in, Fiona and Lip first.

Ian immediately took his hand off of my face and turned around.

Fiona came and sat beside me and Lip sat on the other side of Ian.

"hey Millie, you still feeling okay" Fiona asked

"yeah I'm still alright thanks Fiona" I replied giving her a small smile.

"hope we weren't interrupting anything" I heard Lip whisper to Ian. He must of saw Ian quickly move his hand back when he walked in.

"you weren't" Ian replied quietly. Lip didn't say anything back

"hey let me go get you some clothes to change into Millie" she said getting up. I had just realised I was still in my clothes from yesterday with blood stains all down them. Fiona went upstairs to get some.

Debbie,Carl and Liam went into the kitchen with steve and Lip and Ian stayed in the living room with me.

"You can stay here tonight Millie" Ian said and Lip nodded.