Chapter 13 - cabinet meeting.

[=======]

Meeting cabinet, Washington D.C United states.

September 09, 2021. A month later after the bridge incident.

Gloomy, shrouded with smoke, and the quiet as usual. numerous high ranking generals and admirals, perched within their chairs. Many looked within the large flat LED screen in the centre of the room, some wore their glasses while others tap the table within. Two months after the first contact of the civilization within the earth, the cold feel within the room was not quite a thrilling sensation, with much deep focus on their new reports. A month has passed since the golden bridge incident happened, and current foreign events, saw recent Chinese activities becoming more intensive with Russian movements getting intimate within the Ukraine borders.

As well within those events, recent talks between the expedition leader called, elder Lilliana and current president garter Gabriel meeting each other in San Francisco, both had a covert conversation, with it climaxing to America making moves within the new world. From summaries made from garter, he had forgiven the elves from the incident but wouldn't have her country left to go with that, with Lilliana stating that she would reimburse anything that her country can offer. 

Those same people would return to their homelands to inform the current queen Galadriel about their findings in the greater "new world" it Would discover that they would send representatives from America to begin associations, once her exploration team had arrived back within their homeland. 

A month has passed, and development was made. The golden gate bridge would return to its usual intention, with the large portal being blocked off by a large hangar-like building with floating docks yards being positioned close to the portal. With coast guards units repositioned close to prevent anyone from entering. As well from that, baker beach had caused many news headlines to be empty for now, with the elves gone except for the expedition leader and the rest of her royal guards to remain in America.  Glancing at the LED screen, men from the joined chief of staff alongside notable men all gathered around from an important meeting made by garter, all looked towards what seemed like pictures taken from the new world had many looking towards a city taken out of a fantasy and standing beside it senator Joel.

"Reports from our representatives had stated that within his week's expedition to meet this country that Liliana provided, he has discovered that the world and the country itself was far primitive from what Liliana had claimed, cities, docks, buildings and even walls were found, saying that it was something out of Europe."

He continues further. "Furthermore, we learn much additional information given from the current ruler emperor of this country. ''Queen Galadriel had planned this, and the sole reason, like what Lilliana had explained many times back to her, is that they needed a strong country to help them in a war where their homeland would be destroyed by advanced and robust military force."

Garter glances at his officials, many with cold tones from the events that happened prior with some still astonished that mythical beings such as elves would appear within their country. Having seen a lot among the generals present there one would voice out.

"Mr President, we are talking about a new world with these 'elves' coming to our world injuring a few and killing our people and now demanding us to protect their homeland? For what?"

Voicing out was Major General Tony Henson, commander and veteran of the invasion of Afghanistan, he queries the logic the elves would offer back for the United States after sending their troops to save their world. Unlike the rest, he wasn't able to get current news reports without him having to get the summary just now, he faces a garter, on what he would plan out.