Chapter 11 - Ballot for the new world

Assembly room, Washington D.C United the States of America.

August 23, 2021.

Having to greet their president earlier the few generals and senators within the room, all sat down with the president to sit alongside them, for himself as service for his country, the president was known as president garter Gabriel, a commanding general during the gulf war and a senate throughout the late 2000s are the known as the "the man with his words" he won the presidential election as policy brings the ideal of a better life and making America far greater than before.

Having to perch within the big table, the meeting was something that they would encounter on an everyday basis with all having to know what happened back in san Francisco. Garter and his generals and senators had to at least remember what caused this incident to occur.

"Alright…" Garter said, "before we can discuss further these 'elves' and the portal that opened back at bridge need some insight on what compelled them to come to our waters and cause terror around san Francisco having a situation that no man would expect I would need full clearance before I can do anything in a further notice."

Like what garter announced, this is was a serious topic before he got a report about the elves, the incident about the death of thirty civilians on that bridge was the first thing to be reported about an unknown storm that appeared which cause the terror within that bridge. Even footage was posted.

and remember watching the news broadcast about it back at the office, it was given by a man who recorded the incident the shocking footage with the statement of him being there to "walk his dog" and during that he stated that 'dark clouds appeared out of nowhere and immediately stroke down at the cars within the bridge some, unfortunately, to be hit by the lighting. As the men in the room sat down quietly, the senator bouquet immediately after broke the silents.

 "well Mr garter, having gotten a small rundown from the reports given by the local government at Francisco, their department had stated that the elves which appeared below at the gate during the bridge incident had said that these people appearance had similarities to a mythical being of an elve, and there a leader of their expedition and I quote 'came to seek the assistance of their current war within there world as they come to America the strongest country I can find' she had stated."

Hearing this, the men there wanted to chuckle out but having it professionally they were speechless not expecting that to be learned that even garter although getting the constant report this was something new that he never had gotten to learn, but quickly after it was expected that the police department at Francisco had probably not stated so getting this new report was a surprise.

"Well. This is interesting…" he muttered, too dumbfounded by the reports he had learned. Rubbing his chin, garter looked back at the senator.

"An elven, coming to our waters with outdated wooden warships coming to our causing this whole incident just to come to seek aid from us."

Replying to the senator, he continued rubbing his chin, as quickly after, among the general staff, a gruntled voice was heard out and facing him.

"First we got the Chinese vessels invading within our waters at Alaska and Ukraine having a potential war with the Russians and now this shit. Fucking elves Mr president that causes worldwide attention that our country can't do much on!"

General Lee, like the rest of the men, had the reason to be upset as having the world be in a tension of a third world war.

"And these elves hadn't given a proper declaration to the population at Francisco due to the local police there not having the media not be able to have access the beach they landed and ones that are arrested thankfully, announcements were given from the people at Francisco that they will plan an event which will have these elves speak about their intention of coming to this country."